Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Mark Wieber

You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I
received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain
why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing
to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm
talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an
explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

----------------------------------

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 8:05:33 AM UTC-7, Stumpy wrote:
You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I

received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain

why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing

to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm

talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an

explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

----------------------------------

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

Thanks. I could not figure out why in the world Mark Wieber would want to connect with me.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:05:33 -0700, "Stumpy"
wrote:

You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I
received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain
why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing
to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm
talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an
explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

----------------------------------

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

It tried to link me with Banqueer? Gack!!

Now I know Ill going to bail on it!

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 4:15:28 AM UTC-7, Gunner Asch wrote:

Now I know Ill going to bail on it!

I can understand why. LinkedIn shows you for exactly what you are, Wieber... someone with very few connections and very few verifiable skills.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

It tried to link me with Banqueer? Gack!!

It will try, with every troll you respond to. Just ignore it, and
any request that appear to come from any of them. Linked isn't the only
one who does it. Classmates.com, Facebook and several others do the
same thing. I'm sure there are plenty more. It's an attempt to get you
to spend more time on their sites, so you'll see more advertising.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2013 8:05 AM, Stumpy wrote:
You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I
received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain
why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing
to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm
talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an
explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

----------------------------------

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

Haw haw haw! That's ****ing hilarious, *especially* because banqueer
claims to be the great LinkedIn expert. Jumping jesus, I literally
laughed out loud at that.

BTW, whom did banqueer say sent him the link request?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 04 Aug 2013 04:15:28 -0700
wrote:

You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I
received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain
why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing
to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm
talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an
explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

----------------------------------

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

It tried to link me with Banqueer? Gack!!

Now I know Ill going to bail on it!

I found it to be "entertaining." Sure, I'm interested in a
machinist position - in Cleveland. Do they offer have any help with
relocation expenses? How close to the airport are they and is there a
direct flight from Arlington (WA)?
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 8:27:03 AM UTC-7, George Plimpton wrote:
[...]

Does The Pimple or his many aliases ever do anything but lie?

The Pimple can not prove with direct quotes where I have claimed to be a LinkedIn expert.

The Pimple is as bad of a liar as Mark Wieber is.