Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Mark Wieber

On Thursday, August 1, 2013 8:05:33 AM UTC-7, Stumpy wrote:
You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I

received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain

why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing

to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm

talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an

explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

Thanks. I could not figure out why in the world Mark Wieber would want to connect with me.