Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mark R. Wieber (a.k.a. Gunner) Cliff Notes Version 4

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:43:16 AM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

LOL..he ALWAYS reads my posts...he's one of my most rabid stalkers.

Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer
has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it.

TMT

TMT:

I don't believe I've ever directly responded to you. But your comment above just got the better of my curiosity.

Are you implying that you have a restraining order against Gunner? And that said restraining order possibly even extends to, and covers, newsgroups posts? Is that even possible?
If that isn't the case, I'd be interested in hearing just what you ARE implying.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 20:45:25 -0700 (PDT), BottleBob
wrote:

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:43:16 AM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

LOL..he ALWAYS reads my posts...he's one of my most rabid stalkers.

Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer
has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it.

TMT

TMT:

I don't believe I've ever directly responded to you. But your comment above just got the better of my curiosity.

Are you implying that you have a restraining order against Gunner? And that said restraining order possibly even extends to, and covers, newsgroups posts? Is that even possible?
If that isn't the case, I'd be interested in hearing just what you ARE implying.

Id love to hear this too!!

VBG

326 Olive Ave
Taft, California, 93268

If he wants to send any paper work. Of course..when that
happens...Ill be sure to publish the details..the names and addresses
and so on and so forth.

VBG

Gunner, laughing his ass off at this trail of events

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 7, 10:45*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:43:16 AM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
LOL..he ALWAYS reads my posts...he's one of my most rabid stalkers.

Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer
has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it.

*TMT

TMT:

* * * * I don't believe I've ever directly responded to you. *But your comment above just got the better of my curiosity.

* * * * Are you implying that you have a restraining order against Gunner? *And that said restraining order possibly even extends to, and covers, newsgroups posts? *Is that even possible?
* * * * If that isn't the case, I'd be interested in hearing just what you ARE implying.

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Sorry but you need to have Gummer explain it to you...and the rest of
the group.

It will be interesting to see what spin he wants to put on it.

And please note that once again Gummer did not respond directly to
me.... ;)

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

VBG

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:33:38 PM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 7, 10:45*pm, BottleBob wrote:

Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer

has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it..

* * * * Are you implying that you have a restraining order against Gunner? *And that said restraining order possibly even extends to, and covers, newsgroups posts? *Is that even possible?

* * * * If that isn't the case, I'd be interested in hearing just what you ARE implying.

Sorry but you need to have Gummer explain it to you...and the rest of
the group.

It will be interesting to see what spin he wants to put on it.

TMT

TMT:

Gunner claims to not know what you're talking about. So could YOU please clarify what YOU were alluding to?

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 8, 2:59*pm, BottleBob wrote:
[...]

BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob- Hide quoted text -

He knows.

As I have pointed out...note how he never addresses me directly.

LOL...now watch how one of his sock puppets comes out of nowhere and
attacks me.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/8/2013 12:59 PM, BottleBob wrote:
On Sunday, April 7, 2013 11:33:38 PM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 7, 10:45 pm, BottleBob wrote:

Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer

has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it.

Are you implying that you have a restraining order against Gunner? And that said restraining order possibly even extends to, and covers, newsgroups posts? Is that even possible?

If that isn't the case, I'd be interested in hearing just what you ARE implying.

Sorry but you need to have Gummer explain it to you...and the rest of
the group.

It will be interesting to see what spin he wants to put on it.

TMT

TMT:

Gunner claims to not know what you're talking about. So could YOU please clarify what YOU were alluding to?

Computerless toolless clueless dickless 'tmt' also doesn't know what
he's talking about. He's just a snarky juvenile troll - someone who
likes to vandalize newsgroups.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, April 8, 2013 1:09:32 PM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 8, 2:59 pm, BottleBob wrote:

Gunner claims to not know what you're talking about. So could YOU please clarify what YOU were alluding to?

He knows.

TMT:

He knows what?

I'm asking YOU what you were inferring when you said: "Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer
has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it."

As I have pointed out...note how he never addresses me directly.

That's how kill-files work. They don't show your responses.

LOL...now watch how one of his sock puppets comes out of nowhere and
attacks me.

Irrelevant to the question at hand.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 7, 10:45Â*pm, BottleBob wrote:

Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer

has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it.

Â* Â* Â* Â* Are you implying that you have a restraining order against Gunner? Â*And that said restraining order possibly even extends to, and covers, newsgroups posts? Â*Is that even possible?

Â* Â* Â* Â* If that isn't the case, I'd be interested in hearing just what you ARE implying.

Sorry but you need to have Gummer explain it to you...and the rest of
the group.

It will be interesting to see what spin he wants to put on it.

TMT

TMT:

Gunner claims to not know what you're talking about. So could YOU please clarify what YOU were alluding to?

Yes, please. It will be most interesting.

VBG

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Apr 8, 5:45*pm, BottleBob wrote:
[...]

Gummer reads EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS.

And I am telling you...that you need to have Gummer explain why he
doesn't respond directly to my posts.

He might come up with a BS excuse but I doubt he will tell you the
REAL reason.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:44:25 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

[...]

And of course the "real reason" is so secret that you can't reveal it
as if you were to tell someone then you need to kill him....

You really are a piece of work, aren't you? A really nasty piece of
work.

On the whole, Gunner's stories sound far more factual than your's do.
--
Cheers,

Miguel
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Apr 8, 5:45Â*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Monday, April 8, 2013 1:09:32 PM UTC-7, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Apr 8, 2:59 pm, BottleBob wrote:

Â* Â* Â* Â* Gunner claims to not know what you're talking about. Â*So could YOU please clarify what YOU were alluding to?

He knows.

TMT:

Â* Â* Â* Â* He knows what?

Â* Â* Â* Â* I'm asking YOU what you were inferring when you said: "Ask Gummer why he doesn't respond to me directly anymore ...the answer
has the phases "jail time" and "Kern County Sheriff Department" in it."

As I have pointed out...note how he never addresses me directly.

Â* Â* Â* Â* That's how kill-files work. Â*They don't show your responses.

LOL...now watch how one of his sock puppets comes out of nowhere and
attacks me.

Â* Â* Â* Â* Irrelevant to the question at hand.

--
BottleBobhttp://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Gummer reads EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS.

And I am telling you...that you need to have Gummer explain why he
doesn't respond directly to my posts.

He might come up with a BS excuse but I doubt he will tell you the
REAL reason.

TMT

And of course the "real reason" is so secret that you can't reveal it
as if you were to tell someone then you need to kill him....

You really are a piece of work, aren't you? A really nasty piece of
work.

On the whole, Gunner's stories sound far more factual than your's do.

Poor TMT...his mental illness appears to be growing far worse. Now he
is getting paranoid..with a capital P

VBG

Now if you folks would simply killfile the nutter..Id never see his
spewage and Id not respond to his drivel.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Mark Wieber has a long track record of finding ways to try and get
back at those who call him out on his numerous lies.

Wieber has made numerous death treats and numerous veiled threats on
Usenet to many posters. When those threats don't work, Wieber
desperately begs for others to "simply killfile" those that he can't
silence by intimidation and death treats.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Actually it is a lesson in humility.

Read TMT and you realize that a certain portion of the public is
sub-normal in mentality.

--
Cheers,

Miguel
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I read what you write, Miguel and it's clear you live in fantasy land.
You ignore Mark Wieber's many lies and do everything possible to
ignore them

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Read gummer and you realize that even more clearly. The computerless
toolless clueless dickless 'tmt' is mere a juvenile ****wit - a case of
arrested development. gummer dwieber is a mentally ill threat to public
safety and an affront to basic decency.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

More proof that someone like Pimple is worse than Mark Wieber. The
reason for this is that Mark Wieber actually contributes metalworking
content. Pimple, to the best of my knowledge, never has.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Miguel- Hide quoted text -

LOL..oh look...a new sock puppet!

How's the weather in Taft?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Think you're right that "Miguel" is a sock puppet. Not sure it's
Wieber but for sure he's a sock puppet.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Gunner- Hide quoted text -

LOL...so Gummer...why don't you tell the group why you won't directly
respond to me?

And now you send your army of sock puppets...which are traceable to
you...by the authorities.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

silence by intimidation and death treats.- Hide quoted text -

For anyone who Gummer has threatened...just remember that you can
squash him like the bug he is if you choose to.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Tell us...did Gummer and you meet through his Craigslist sex ads?

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

Wieber but for sure he's a sock puppet.- Hide quoted text -

Check his profile...a sock puppet waiting to be used.

Now who would have the vested interest to smear me while we are
talking about Gummer...who won't respond directly to me..for a very
good reason LOL...but would send a sock puppet instead.

I wonder if the Kern County Sheriff Office is laughing as hard as I
am.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

I did check "Miguel's" profile but only after you mentioned he was a
sock puppet. I should have checked it before I wasted a minute of time
posting to "Miguel". No doubt in my mind he's a sock puppet. What I
can't say for sure is if Wieber is pulling the stings.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I've met a whole slew of folks just like Gunner - tell a good story
even if the details are a little vague :-)

Can't get too upset at a chap that tells a good story can you? I'd
reckon better entertainment than YouTube (that folks here appear to
constantly peruse).

--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

toolless clueless dickless 'tmt' is merely a juvenile ****wit - a case of
arrested development. gummer dwieber is a mentally ill threat to public
safety and an affront to basic decency.

I've met a whole slew of folks just like Gunner - tell a good story
even if the details are a little vague :-)

Can't get too upset at a chap that tells a good story can you? I'd
reckon better entertainment than YouTube (that folks here appear to
constantly peruse).

The whopping lies aren't even in the top five of things that are
objectionable about the fat ****.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

No its not Gummer..one of his minions.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

can't say for sure is if Wieber is pulling the stings.- Hide quoted text -

Check out the profile of JBSlocomb...same poster...different sock
puppet.

Interesting how they both are Gummer groupies...how many sock puppets
does it take before you are a member of the "Society Is Going To Take
Your Guns Away" cult?

TMT

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

All I can tell for sure is that both "Miguel" and "J.B. Slocumb" are
using the same IP address to post from:

10.180.96.225

Like you, I find that to be suspicious. Unlike you, I'm not yet
convinced that it is Mark Wieber.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
[...]

For sure it's someone who is all about propping up Mark Wieber. At
this point both sock puppets have been outed. Good job!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 04/09/2013 08:35 PM, Miguel Y. Aquila wrote:

Actually it is a lesson in humility.

Read TMT and you realize that a certain portion of the public is
sub-normal in mentality.

Agreed. It's pretty obvious that half of the public is sub-normal.

technomaNge

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hell..listen to anything/anybody associated with the DNC and one can
see that.