Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Mark Wieber

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 8:27:03 AM UTC-7, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/1/2013 8:05 AM, Stumpy wrote:

You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I

received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain

why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing

to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm

talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an

explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

----------------------------------

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

Haw haw haw! That's ****ing hilarious, *especially* because banqueer

claims to be the great LinkedIn expert. Jumping jesus, I literally

laughed out loud at that.

BTW, whom did banqueer say sent him the link request?

Does The Pimple or his many aliases ever do anything but lie?

The Pimple can not prove with direct quotes where I have claimed to be a LinkedIn expert.

The Pimple is as bad of a liar as Mark Wieber is.