Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Mark Wieber

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 08:05:33 -0700, "Stumpy"
wrote:

You claim to not read my posts and that you have me blocked. This morning I
received a request from you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Can you explain
why you wish to connect with me on LinkedIn since you seem to want nothing
to do with me and have claimed I'm not a machinist, I don't know what I'm
talking about when it comes to CADCAM, etc.?

Suffice it to say I find your request very strange and would appreciate an
explanation of why you have made a request to connect with me.

Thank you,

Jon Banquer

It's automated.

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...-invitati.html

http://community.linkedin.com/questi...ites-to-a.html

They "scrape" your contacts without permission.

It tried to link me with Banqueer? Gack!!

Now I know Ill going to bail on it!

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of