Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On Apr 23, 5:36*pm, " wrote:
On Apr 23, 3:50*pm, jon_banquer wrote:

Try reading none of what I post. What I have to say isn't anything you
can comprehend or use to your advantage. Best for you to move on

Certainly true of the O.T. posts on food.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Dan

It's true for all posts I make. Strongly suggest you move on.

I agree. *Your posts are worthless and can not be used to anyone's
advantage. *But I was trying to be nice to you. *As far as moving
on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was here long before you. *So you are the one that
should move on.

Dan

You don't speak for everyone. You may think you do but you don't.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 04/22/2013 08:33 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Procomm got you online..and IRRC..it had an email package with it

Cant remember what it was. Ive got several versions..but digging
through the 5 " and the 3" disks is for only when Im really really
bored.

Dunno about the email part but Procom 2.4.3 is available.

http://binary-fusi0n.tripod.com/legacy/procomm_dos.html

technomaNge
--
96,n,8,1

android spying software, Android Spy phone software, Blackberry ChatMessenger Logging, Reverse Phone Lookup , SMS spy, cell spy software, cellphone camera Video Logging, cell phone camera Picture Logging, mobile phoneEmail Logging, Smartphone Alex Rostov UK diy 1 March 10th 12 12:15 PM
DO YOU WANT TO BUY A CELL PHONE? soniyaa 1111 UK diy 0 February 18th 10 12:42 PM
Cell phone 911 ---MIKE--- Home Repair 1 December 9th 07 08:45 PM
Can I switch the sim in my damaged Cell Phone to a new Cell Phone? [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 September 30th 06 12:58 AM
Cell phone LOL!! Michael Kennedy Electronics Repair 12 October 7th 05 08:12 PM