Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Boston Bomb triggered by cell phone?

On Apr 23, 5:36*pm, " wrote:
On Apr 23, 3:50*pm, jon_banquer wrote:

Try reading none of what I post. What I have to say isn't anything you
can comprehend or use to your advantage. Best for you to move on

Certainly true of the O.T. posts on food.

It's true for all posts I make. Strongly suggest you move on.

I agree. *Your posts are worthless and can not be used to anyone's
advantage. *But I was trying to be nice to you. *As far as moving
on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I was here long before you. *So you are the one that
should move on.

Dan

You don't speak for everyone. You may think you do but you don't.