Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone got anything metal related or just fun?

I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. We all know
by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. It is getting
tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here engaging
these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and making them
giggle, much like teasing a puppy. You are above them. Act like it.

Please stop feeding the trolls. Think if you put that effort into any other
subject, even honey or snowmobiles. It's not metal, but it's a far ways
away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics, and
adventures they have never had..

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 4, 7:32*am, "Steve B" wrote:
I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. *We all know
by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. *It is getting
tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here engaging
these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and making them
giggle, much like teasing a puppy. *You are above them. *Act like it.

Please stop feeding the trolls. *Think if you put that effort into any other
subject, even honey or snowmobiles. *It's not metal, but it's a far ways
away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics, and
adventures they have never had..

Steve

Hey Steve B asshole:

Wake the **** up!

You don't speak for everyone. All you can speak for is yourself. Got
that ****tard.

You're a brain dead moron whose been ripped to shreds not only here
but in alt.photography because your a worthless **** bag who doesn't
appreciate the help you have been given by others who have made a lot
of effort to try and help you. Your such a ****tard that you won't
take the time to properly give basic information in your posts so
others can help you properly the first time. Information like the
brand and model number of your camera. Others have to ask you to post
the basics so they can try and help your worthless ass.

You consistently demonstrate that can't use Google to figure out who
has posted tons of metalworking advice on Usenet. You're a lazy piece
of **** who will never be able to do precision machining because you
can't pay attention to detail.

Suggest you **** off and die. Maybe in another life you will have
clue.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. We all
know by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. It is
getting tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here
engaging these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and making
them giggle, much like teasing a puppy. You are above them. Act like it.

Either post something metalworking related or shut your ****ing pie hole,
you goddamned nitwit.

Please stop feeding the trolls. Think if you put that effort into any
other subject, even honey or snowmobiles. It's not metal, but it's a far
ways away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics, and
adventures they have never had..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:l4idnUxbYrIkYnvNnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"Steve B" wrote in message
I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. We all
know by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. It is
getting tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here
engaging these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and
making them giggle, much like teasing a puppy. You are above them. Act
like it.

Either post something metalworking related or shut your ****ing pie hole,
you goddamned nitwit.

Please stop feeding the trolls. Think if you put that effort into any
other subject, even honey or snowmobiles. It's not metal, but it's a far
ways away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics,
and adventures they have never had..

And by responding you tar yourtself with the same brush . I think I'll go
melt some aluminum , got 2 burners and a bottle of LPG here , all I need now
is a tin can to melt it in and a hole in the (frozen right now) ground .
--
Snag
Enjoy the ride into my bitbucket , and have a felching good time with

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
[...]

.

I end up with about 6 barrels of 6061 turnings avery month or so and I'd
like to do the same with some or all of it.

Thinking about using a 500 amp welding power source and some graphite, any
thoughts ?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yesterday, I ground some brass keys, for a
lock change (rekey) job.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. We all know
by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. It is getting
tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here engaging
these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and making them
giggle, much like teasing a puppy. You are above them. Act like it.

there's a Sherline mill on the way as a late christmas gift for myself.

That should be fun.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Either post something metalworking related or shut your ****ing pie hole,
you goddamned nitwit.

I see you either do not read the metal related posts in the group, or don't
absorb much of what you read. I post a lot of metal related things here,
I'd say one of the highest percentages of metal to garbage ratios in the
group.

Unlike some people.

You sound big on the Internet. I'll bet you're a little man who still lives
in his Mama's basement.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:52:57 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

BIG SNIP

I end up with about 6 barrels of 6061 turnings avery month or so and I'd
like to do the same with some or all of it.

Thinking about using a 500 amp welding power source and some graphite, any
thoughts ?

Hey PT,

To do what ???? Too much current to EDM. do you have some idea of a
way to melt the 6061 with it?

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:07:19 -0800 (PST), Jonathan Banquer
wrote:

On Jan 4, 7:32*am, "Steve B" wrote:
I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. *We all know
by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. *It is getting
tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here engaging
these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and making them
giggle, much like teasing a puppy. *You are above them. *Act like it.

Please stop feeding the trolls. *Think if you put that effort into any other
subject, even honey or snowmobiles. *It's not metal, but it's a far ways
away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics, and
adventures they have never had..

Steve

Hey Steve B asshole:

Wake the **** up!

You don't speak for everyone. All you can speak for is yourself. Got
that ****tard.

BIG SNIP

Hey Jon,

Your quite correct. Steve B. does not speak for all of us, but he
certainly does for a large percentage. Sadly, probably NOT over 50%
on RCM anymore. You yourself have posted some good stuff at least
sort of metal and CAD related over the past years, and I still get
good use of the keyless chuck I got from you some years ago that I
"found out about" right here on RCM. If you would just shrug off the
trolls or do your political-troll-replies on a different site than
RCM, I'm sure it would please OVER 50% of the longest users of this
particular usegroup or whatever we're called. But stay here for the
metal and CAD and useful tips stuff, cuz it's good.

Is it possible all these messages I see that have NOTHING to do with
RCM are actually cross-postings, but I really don't know how to tell
any longer??? Just takes a long while to sort through so many. I
"store" EVERY "email/usenet" message I get, approx. 8000 in 2012, most
of which came via RCM, and I "save" every one that is metal or shop
related, and that set is just a bit less that 500 at the moment as it
is "end-of-year" for me, and I will shortly remove some that are best
just "current", so it will reduce to about 200 in the "SAVED 2012"
file. That's a 16:1 gross, 40:1 net, ratio. Why is that I wonder?

Take care, Happy New Year.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:52:57 -0800, "PrecisionmachinisT"
wrote:

BIG SNIP

I end up with about 6 barrels of 6061 turnings avery month or so and I'd
like to do the same with some or all of it.

Thinking about using a 500 amp welding power source and some graphite, any
thoughts ?

Hey PT,

To do what ???? Too much current to EDM. do you have some idea of a
way to melt the 6061 with it?

I can turn the amprage down to as low as a couple of amps.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Jan 4, 7:32*am, "Steve B" wrote:
[...]

Hi Brain,

"You yourself have posted some good stuff at least sort of metal and
CAD related over the past years, and I still get good use of the
keyless chuck I got from you some years ago that I "found out about"
right here on RCM"

I've been around Usenet machining and CAD groups for a long, long
time. I'm always ready to talk machining or CADCAM on Usenet with
anyone who wants to talk about it that isn't an asshole.

I'm glad you're still happy with the Albrecht keyless chuck I sold
you! How is your son doing?

I have a ton of really, really nice machining stuff for sale now:

Hermann Schmidt grinding vice

Hermann Schmidt squaring block

Hermann Schmidt angle plate (non magnetic).

Starrett crystal pink granite two ledge surface plate (18" x 24")

Starrett crystal pink granite comparator stand

Starrett crystal pink granite tri-squa

http://www.starrett.com/metrology/me...te-tri-squares

Imperial Newbould motorized whirley:

http://imperialnewbould.com/grindit.htm

Lots of height stands and electronic amplifiers.

Yuasa 5C collet indexer:

http://www.yuasa-intl.com/products_indv.aspx?pid=42

Starrett 258 12" Digi Check.

Kennedy bottom box with Versa Cart and side box (roller bearing drawer
pulls on side box) Bottom box and side box have Kennedy butcher block
tops as well as the high security lock options.

The largest machinist top box Kennedy makes which has the high
security lock option.

Durham mobile work bench with custom butcher block top

Lots and lots of other machinist tools... all quality, high end
stuff.

I can deliver to LA area for a very nominal charge.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.starrett.com/metrology/me...ecision-granit...

Imperial Newbould motorized whirley:

http://imperialnewbould.com/grindit.htm

Lots of height stands and electronic amplifiers.

Yuasa 5C collet indexer:

http://www.yuasa-intl.com/products_indv.aspx?pid=42

Starrett 258 12" Digi Check.

Kennedy bottom box with Versa Cart and side box (roller bearing drawer
pulls on side box) Bottom box and side box have Kennedy butcher block
tops as well as the high security lock options.

The largest machinist top box Kennedy makes which has the high
security lock option.

Durham mobile work bench with custom butcher block top

Lots and lots of other machinist tools... all quality, high end
stuff.

I can deliver to LA area for a very nominal charge.

Bump
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Steve B" wrote in message
Either post something metalworking related or shut your ****ing pie
hole, you goddamned nitwit.

I see you either do not read the metal related posts in the group, or
don't absorb much of what you read. I post a lot of metal related things
here, I'd say one of the highest percentages of metal to garbage ratios in
the group.

Unlike some people.

You sound big on the Internet. I'll bet you're a little man who still
lives in his Mama's basement.

You are a slobbering fool