Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone got anything metal related or just fun?

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
news:l4idnUxbYrIkYnvNnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"Steve B" wrote in message
I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. We all
know by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. It is
getting tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here
engaging these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and
making them giggle, much like teasing a puppy. You are above them. Act
like it.

Either post something metalworking related or shut your ****ing pie hole,
you goddamned nitwit.

Please stop feeding the trolls. Think if you put that effort into any
other subject, even honey or snowmobiles. It's not metal, but it's a far
ways away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics,
and adventures they have never had..

And by responding you tar yourtself with the same brush . I think I'll go
melt some aluminum , got 2 burners and a bottle of LPG here , all I need now
is a tin can to melt it in and a hole in the (frozen right now) ground .
--
Snag
Enjoy the ride into my bitbucket , and have a felching good time with