Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Anyone got anything metal related or just fun?

I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. We all know
by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. It is getting
tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here engaging
these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and making them
giggle, much like teasing a puppy. You are above them. Act like it.

Please stop feeding the trolls. Think if you put that effort into any other
subject, even honey or snowmobiles. It's not metal, but it's a far ways
away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics, and
adventures they have never had..

Steve