Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson Brian Lawson is offline

Default Anyone got anything metal related or just fun?

On Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:07:19 -0800 (PST), Jonathan Banquer
wrote:

On Jan 4, 7:32*am, "Steve B" wrote:
I'm getting tired of the pig wrestling with the usual suspects. *We all know
by now who does metal work here, and who the trolls are. *It is getting
tiring and a little disappointing seeing the good posters here engaging
these little snerts-snot nosed egotistical rude teens, and making them
giggle, much like teasing a puppy. *You are above them. *Act like it.

Please stop feeding the trolls. *Think if you put that effort into any other
subject, even honey or snowmobiles. *It's not metal, but it's a far ways
away from Banquer and his ilk's worthless prattle about politics, and
adventures they have never had..

Steve

Hey Steve B asshole:

Wake the **** up!

You don't speak for everyone. All you can speak for is yourself. Got
that ****tard.

BIG SNIP

Hey Jon,

Your quite correct. Steve B. does not speak for all of us, but he
certainly does for a large percentage. Sadly, probably NOT over 50%
on RCM anymore. You yourself have posted some good stuff at least
sort of metal and CAD related over the past years, and I still get
good use of the keyless chuck I got from you some years ago that I
"found out about" right here on RCM. If you would just shrug off the
trolls or do your political-troll-replies on a different site than
RCM, I'm sure it would please OVER 50% of the longest users of this
particular usegroup or whatever we're called. But stay here for the
metal and CAD and useful tips stuff, cuz it's good.

Is it possible all these messages I see that have NOTHING to do with
RCM are actually cross-postings, but I really don't know how to tell
any longer??? Just takes a long while to sort through so many. I
"store" EVERY "email/usenet" message I get, approx. 8000 in 2012, most
of which came via RCM, and I "save" every one that is metal or shop
related, and that set is just a bit less that 500 at the moment as it
is "end-of-year" for me, and I will shortly remove some that are best
just "current", so it will reduce to about 200 in the "SAVED 2012"
file. That's a 16:1 gross, 40:1 net, ratio. Why is that I wonder?

Take care, Happy New Year.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.