Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

asshole
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 24, 2:49*pm, "anorton"
wrote:
"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message

asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, *A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Posts under other names as well. Not sure if it's a bot. If it is a
bot it's semi automated. For sure "Brain Dead Fred" still can't post
his LinkedIn profile
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 24, 5:01*pm, jon_banquer wrote:
On Dec 24, 2:49*pm, "anorton"
wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message

asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, *A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Posts under other names as well. Not sure if it's a bot. If it is a
bot it's semi automated. For sure "Brain Dead Fred" still can't post
his LinkedIn profile

Seems he or it can't see this thread.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default little jonny banquet: plonk

wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message

asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Posts under other names as well. Not sure if it's a bot. If it is a
bot it's semi automated. For sure "Brain Dead Fred" still can't post
his LinkedIn profile

Seems

Seems your opinions are disrespected by everyone, little jonny.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 24, 2:27*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

Restored
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"anorton" wrote in message
m...

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws
hide the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Ahh yes, Plimpie.... goodgawd.....

All's I can say is: Condolances to their families, kids, if they have
any....
Talk about starting life with a handicap....
--
EA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Brain Dead Fred still can't post his LinkedIn profile.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Little jonny banquet: punk

On 12/25/2012 1:14 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
Brain Dead Fred still can't post his LinkedIn profile.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Brain Dead Fred still can't post his LinkedIn profile.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 12/25/2012 1:17 PM, little jonny banquet mewled:

My LinkedIn page is empty - nothing on it!

Exactly.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Brain Dead Fred still can't post his LinkedIn profile.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 24, 2:27*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 17:01:36 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Dec 24, 2:27*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

What in the world is a LinkedIn profile? Is something new that is
mandatory in America these days?
--
Cheers,
John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Dec 24, 2:27 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

What in the world is a LinkedIn profile? Is something new that is
mandatory in America these days?

Linkedin is like Facebook for business professionals where you link
to people you know. It's like the 'Good old boy' networking to help you
find jobs, or contracts in your field.

http://www.linkedin.com

http://www.linkedin.com/directory/groups/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Dec 24, 2:27 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

What in the world is a LinkedIn profile? Is something new that is
mandatory in America these days?

Linkedin is like Facebook for business professionals where you link
to people you know. It's like the 'Good old boy' networking to help you
find jobs, or contracts in your field.

http://www.linkedin.com

http://www.linkedin.com/directory/groups/

Kind of like the local bar where you buy drinks and let people know
you are available :-)
--
Cheers,
John B.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote:

Kind of like the local bar where you buy drinks and let people know
you are available :-)

I've never hung around a bar unless I was installing a sound system,
and left as soon as the job was done.