DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fred C. Dobbs: plonk (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/350868-fred-c-dobbs-plonk.html)

Bob Engelhardt December 24th 12 10:27 PM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

asshole

anorton December 24th 12 10:49 PM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

jon_banquer[_2_] December 25th 12 01:01 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

On Dec 24, 2:49*pm, "anorton"
wrote:
"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message

asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, *A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Posts under other names as well. Not sure if it's a bot. If it is a
bot it's semi automated. For sure "Brain Dead Fred" still can't post
his LinkedIn profile

jon_banquer[_2_] December 25th 12 05:08 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

On Dec 24, 5:01*pm, jon_banquer wrote:
On Dec 24, 2:49*pm, "anorton"
wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message

asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, *A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Posts under other names as well. Not sure if it's a bot. If it is a
bot it's semi automated. For sure "Brain Dead Fred" still can't post
his LinkedIn profile

Seems he or it can't see this thread.

Fred C. Dobbs December 25th 12 05:11 AM

little jonny banquet: plonk

wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message

asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws hide
the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Posts under other names as well. Not sure if it's a bot. If it is a
bot it's semi automated. For sure "Brain Dead Fred" still can't post
his LinkedIn profile

Seems

Seems your opinions are disrespected by everyone, little jonny.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

jon_banquer[_2_] December 25th 12 05:17 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

On Dec 24, 2:27*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

Restored

Existential Angst[_2_] December 25th 12 05:18 PM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

"anorton" wrote in message
m...

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
asshole

Fred C. Dobbs, A.K.A. Goeorge Plimpton, is an automated chatbot that is
purposely designed to be dense and infuriating. These personality flaws
hide the flaws in the chatbot program that would otherwise give it away.

Ahh yes, Plimpie.... goodgawd.....

All's I can say is: Condolances to their families, kids, if they have
any....
Talk about starting life with a handicap....
--
EA

jon_banquer[_2_] December 25th 12 09:14 PM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

Brain Dead Fred still can't post his LinkedIn profile.

Fred C. Dobbs December 25th 12 09:15 PM

Little jonny banquet: punk

jon_banquer[_2_] December 25th 12 09:17 PM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

Brain Dead Fred still can't post his LinkedIn profile.

Fred C. Dobbs December 25th 12 09:18 PM

Little jonny banquet: punk

On 12/25/2012 1:17 PM, little jonny banquet mewled:

My LinkedIn page is empty - nothing on it!

Exactly.

know what's good for you, you won't monkey around with Fred C. Dobbs.

jon_banquer[_2_] December 25th 12 09:18 PM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

Brain Dead Fred still can't post his LinkedIn profile.

jon_banquer[_2_] December 26th 12 01:01 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

On Dec 24, 2:27*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

john B. December 26th 12 02:45 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 17:01:36 -0800 (PST), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Dec 24, 2:27*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

What in the world is a LinkedIn profile? Is something new that is
mandatory in America these days?
--
Cheers,
John B.

Michael A. Terrell December 26th 12 03:10 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

wrote:

On Dec 24, 2:27 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

What in the world is a LinkedIn profile? Is something new that is
mandatory in America these days?

Linkedin is like Facebook for business professionals where you link
to people you know. It's like the 'Good old boy' networking to help you
find jobs, or contracts in your field.

http://www.linkedin.com

http://www.linkedin.com/directory/groups/

jon_banquer[_2_] December 26th 12 05:38 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

john B. December 26th 12 11:43 AM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

wrote:

On Dec 24, 2:27 pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
asshole

He sure is.

Brain Dead Fred is an expert on never done it and can't do it. It's
why he can't and won't post his LinkedIn profile.

What in the world is a LinkedIn profile? Is something new that is
mandatory in America these days?

Linkedin is like Facebook for business professionals where you link
to people you know. It's like the 'Good old boy' networking to help you
find jobs, or contracts in your field.

http://www.linkedin.com

http://www.linkedin.com/directory/groups/

Kind of like the local bar where you buy drinks and let people know
you are available :-)
--
Cheers,
John B.

Michael A. Terrell December 26th 12 12:53 PM

Fred C. Dobbs: plonk

"John B." wrote:

Kind of like the local bar where you buy drinks and let people know
you are available :-)

I've never hung around a bar unless I was installing a sound system,
and left as soon as the job was done.