Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Unusual experience

I stopped by Bruno's last night with a couple of friends. We had a few Jack
and cokes, and by the time I was ready to leave, I wasn't in any shape to
drive. My buds said they had local police action on DUI checkpoints.

So, I did something I never do, I took a bus.

All was fine, and when I got to the checkpoint, they just waved the bus
through.

I woke up with a nice headache this morning, and went out to get the paper.
Now WTF do I do with the bus?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Next time, take a police car home. Leave it in the garage, with the lights
running.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dave__67" wrote in message
On May 8, 7:08 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
I stopped by Bruno's last night with a couple of friends. We had a few
Jack
and cokes, and by the time I was ready to leave, I wasn't in any shape to
drive. My buds said they had local police action on DUI checkpoints.

So, I did something I never do, I took a bus.

All was fine, and when I got to the checkpoint, they just waved the bus
through.

I woke up with a nice headache this morning, and went out to get the
paper.
Now WTF do I do with the bus?

Steve

Sell it to Iggy!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Take a bus - Good one.

Martin

On 5/8/2012 6:08 PM, Steve B wrote:
I stopped by Bruno's last night with a couple of friends. We had a few Jack
and cokes, and by the time I was ready to leave, I wasn't in any shape to
drive. My buds said they had local police action on DUI checkpoints.

So, I did something I never do, I took a bus.

All was fine, and when I got to the checkpoint, they just waved the bus
through.

I woke up with a nice headache this morning, and went out to get the paper.
Now WTF do I do with the bus?

Steve

Looking for unusual bolt Steve Lupton[_2_] UK diy 6 July 7th 09 07:49 AM
Unusual 1/4-18 tap Don Young Metalworking 26 January 16th 08 01:31 AM
Unusual event H Home Repair 39 June 23rd 07 02:16 PM
Unusual experience in my workshop Mekon Woodworking 28 November 16th 06 06:22 PM
Unusual MDF? Bob Minchin UK diy 3 August 20th 03 08:46 AM