Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Break In

Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?

Never mind looks like various manufacturers recommend no load running of
from 10 to 30 minutes to break in. Some say to change the oil at that
point.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

BFH, and hit it repeatedly. Until the metal gave way and breaks in.

Either that, or I'd wait till the piston was gone to the store, and pry open
the back door. Might scale up the back porch, and pry open a window.

Look for quick, easy to steal items. Stuff them into a conveniently found
suitcase, and try to get out without being noticed.

But, I don't really have much interest in breaking into a compressor, so I'd
stay home and not bother. Really, why would anyone want to break into a
compressor?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Don't get to steal the compressor's stuff?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?

Never mind looks like various manufacturers recommend no load running of
from 10 to 30 minutes to break in. Some say to change the oil at that
point.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?

Funny yes, but not ROTFLMAO.

IN vs INTO, there is a differance.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

You did that on purpose? Misspelled "difference"?

Ah, you are a subtle, and crafty wordsmith.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Randy333" wrote in message

Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?

Funny yes, but not ROTFLMAO.

IN vs INTO, there is a differance.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?

RTFM?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

BFH, and hit it repeatedly. Until the metal gave way and breaks in.

Either that, or I'd wait till the piston was gone to the store, and pry open
the back door. Might scale up the back porch, and pry open a window.

Look for quick, easy to steal items. Stuff them into a conveniently found
suitcase, and try to get out without being noticed.

But, I don't really have much interest in breaking into a compressor, so I'd
stay home and not bother. Really, why would anyone want to break into a
compressor?

I hope that you have a day job.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Well, I do, but the economy is slow. So, I'm learning humor.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

BFH, and hit it repeatedly. Until the metal gave way and breaks in.

I hope that you have a day job.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Well, I do, but the economy is slow. So, I'm learning humor.

Good luck with that. Maybe you'd do better as a Don Rickles type? ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I'd do George Burns, but I'm allergic to tobacco.

Hey, there's a thought. If I did Don Rickles humor, I could call people
names, and be funny about it?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Well, I do, but the economy is slow. So, I'm learning humor.

Good luck with that. Maybe you'd do better as a Don Rickles type? ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I'd do George Burns, but I'm allergic to tobacco.

Hey, there's a thought. If I did Don Rickles humor, I could call people
names, and be funny about it?

"Yer a low life scum bag piece of excrement you a-hole. JUST KIDDING!"

Nah, I don't think that really works.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Break In (and now! Don Rickles humor! Details at eleven.)

If I was as ugly as you, I'd bury my head in the sand, and light my butt on
fire with a bottle of beer and a match.

Should I keep my day job?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

Hey, there's a thought. If I did Don Rickles humor, I could call people
names, and be funny about it?

"Yer a low life scum bag piece of excrement you a-hole. JUST KIDDING!"

Nah, I don't think that really works.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
news
If I was as ugly as you, I'd bury my head in the sand, and light my butt
on
fire with a bottle of beer and a match.

Yeah, I think so. You need to keep yer day job. Maybe you could go a
little more Dangerfield, but it really just doesn't work. Ok, maybe if you
drank a couple of those bottles of beer first...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

OK if I put you down as a reference, when I apply for stand up jobs?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
news
If I was as ugly as you, I'd bury my head in the sand, and light my butt
on
fire with a bottle of beer and a match.

Yeah, I think so. You need to keep yer day job. Maybe you could go a
little more Dangerfield, but it really just doesn't work. Ok, maybe if you
drank a couple of those bottles of beer first...

Maybe We Should Take A Break [email protected] Metalworking 0 March 27th 12 02:35 PM
OT break in oil for a new car Metspitzer Home Repair 81 December 24th 09 04:09 AM
take a break Terry Home Repair 0 May 14th 07 01:58 PM
break!! Anton11 Home Repair 0 December 27th 06 11:48 PM
Why did they break? Mike S. Home Repair 11 September 29th 06 01:45 AM