Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy333 Randy333 is offline

Default Break In

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:45:03 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

BFH, and hit it repeatedly. Until the metal gave way and breaks in.

Either that, or I'd wait till the piston was gone to the store, and pry open
the back door. Might scale up the back porch, and pry open a window.

Look for quick, easy to steal items. Stuff them into a conveniently found
suitcase, and try to get out without being noticed.

But, I don't really have much interest in breaking into a compressor, so I'd
stay home and not bother. Really, why would anyone want to break into a
compressor?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message

Would you break in a new compressor pump? How?

Funny yes, but not ROTFLMAO.

IN vs INTO, there is a differance.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy