Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

On Nov 7, 11:58*am, Hawke wrote:

He's just being a good Samaritan. Warning people of a potential danger
to them is wrong in your book? Like you wouldn't want someone to tip you
off that someone you're about to do business with is not exactly on the
up and up? Do you just want to come to Gummer's defense any time someone
goes after him? Or are you afraid if you don't you'll get put on his
cull list?

Hawke

I am not concerned about Gunner. It is TMT's that bothers me. Do you
really think that TMT is just being a good Samaritan? Do you really
think there is anyone that reads this newsgroup that is not aware of
Gunner financial affairs?
Or do you believe as I do that TMT is just trying to provoke people?
TMT posts lots of off topic stuff and only post a very small amount of
on topic messages that he barely posts more on topic posts than you
do. TMT is scared of his own shadow. Does not use his real name and
is afraid of letting slip what state he lives in. So it is TMT that I
am calling a busy body. He sure is not a good samarirtan.

If you believe that TMT is just acting to help people, you are way
more naive than I thought.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

Or do you believe as I do that TMT is just trying to provoke people?
TMT posts lots of off topic stuff and only post a very small amount of
on topic messages that he barely posts more on topic posts than you
do. TMT is scared of his own shadow. Does not use his real name and
is afraid of letting slip what state he lives in. So it is TMT that I
am calling a busy body. He sure is not a good samarirtan.

TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.

# "4.254.83.11"
#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
#
http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=4.... &ext=netref2
#

NetRange: 4.0.0.0 - 4.255.255.255
CIDR: 4.0.0.0/8
OriginAS:
NetName: LVLT-ORG-4-8
NetHandle: NET-4-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Direct Allocation
RegDate: 1992-12-01
Updated: 2009-06-19
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-4-0-0-0-1

OrgName: Level 3 Communications, Inc.
OrgId: LVLT
Address: 1025 Eldorado Blvd.
City: Broomfield
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80021
Country: US
RegDate: 1998-05-22
Updated: 2011-08-03
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/LVLT

OrgTechHandle: ARINC4-ARIN
OrgTechName: ARIN Contact
OrgTechPhone: +1-800-436-8489
OrgTechEmail:
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ARINC4-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: TPL1-ARIN
OrgTechName: Tech POC LVLT
OrgTechPhone: +1-877-453-8353
OrgTechEmail:
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/TPL1-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: APL8-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse POC LVLT
OrgAbusePhone: +1-877-453-8353
OrgAbuseEmail:
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/APL8-ARIN

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 7, 1:46*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

* *TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.

# * * "4.254.83.11"
#

He said something once about using I-5 . So he may be using some
tricks to hide his real IP address.

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Kelly D. Grills" wrote:

* Michael A. Terrell ?:
?
? TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?
Sheesh, you have _nothing_ better to do?

Not today. Do you?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

? TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?
? # "4.254.83.11"
? #

? You can't have a sense of humor, if you have no sense.

He said something once about using I-5 . So he may be using some
tricks to hide his real IP address.

Do you think that he's smart enough to figure that out?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Nov 7, 2:46*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

* *Do you think that he's smart enough to figure that out?

Not to figure it out, but smart enough to take what someone else has
figured out and use it.
I have never bothered to learn how as I do not think I have any reason
to use anonymous surfing. But I do not think it is rocket science.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:45:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Kelly D. Grills" wrote:

* Michael A. Terrell ?:
?
? TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?
Sheesh, you have _nothing_ better to do?

Not today. Do you?

That idiot is only one state away from me???

I thought he belonged to California.

Karl

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Karl Townsend wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:45:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?"Kelly D. Grills" wrote:
??
?? * Michael A. Terrell ?:
?? ?
?? ? TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?? ?
?? Sheesh, you have _nothing_ better to do?
?
?
? Not today. Do you?

That idiot is only one state away from me???

I thought he belonged to California.

California was over quota on village idiots.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

? Do you think that he's smart enough to figure that out?
?
? --
? You can't have a sense of humor, if you have no sense.

Not to figure it out, but smart enough to take what someone else has
figured out and use it.
I have never bothered to learn how as I do not think I have any reason
to use anonymous surfing. But I do not think it is rocket science.

It wouldn't be that hard to spot check his IP address over time. If
he's spoofing, it will be obvious.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/7/2011 2:03 PM, Karl Townsend wrote:

I thought he belonged to California.

We don't have ALL the nuts... G

Jon

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:03:11 -0600, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:45:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Kelly D. Grills" wrote:

* Michael A. Terrell ?:
?
? TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?
Sheesh, you have _nothing_ better to do?

Not today. Do you?

That idiot is only one state away from me???

I thought he belonged to California.

Karl

If he was in California, he would have ceased posting long ago.

Accidents do happen.

Shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:45:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Kelly D. Grills" wrote:

* Michael A. Terrell ?:
?
? TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?
Sheesh, you have _nothing_ better to do?

Not today. Do you?

That idiot is only one state away from me???

I thought he belonged to California.

Karl

If he was in California, he would have ceased posting long ago.

Accidents do happen.

Shrug

Gunner

And illegals will "put in work" very cheaply.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

#http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=4....ls=true&showAR...
#

[...]

LOL...yeah...I am sitting in a corn field in Des Moines, IA waiting
for a cow or a Republican to come by so I can tip it over.

I hear the tipping limit is three cows or five Republicans.

Hey Mikey...can whois help Gummer find his proof of ownership?

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:45:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Kelly D. Grills" wrote:

* Michael A. Terrell ?:
?
? * * TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?
Sheesh, you have _nothing_ better to do?

*Not today. *Do you?

That idiot is only one state away from me???

I thought he belonged to California.

Karl

If he was in California, he would have ceased posting long ago.

Accidents do happen.

Shrug

Gunner

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch- Hide quoted text -

Yet another death threat Gummer.

How's that search for proof of ownership going?

TMT