Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

"Richard" wrote in message
m...
On 11/5/2011 11:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 21:23:48 -0500,
wrote:

On 11/5/2011 2:46 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
And have available an Aciera 22 mill /drill. This has handwheels on
all three axis and I have a modest amount of tooling and boring tools
(in the boxes). This unit is the floor model, standing about 6' tall
Its a Swiss drill press/milling machine and if you do a review on
Aciera..you will note that they were considered the best of the best
Swiss machinery.

What would this little mill go for, Gunner?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbNiJWvESfI

http://www.mullermachines.com/en/Mac...6/ACIERA-22-VA

I honestly dont know. New they sold for about $45,000 based on prices
Ive managed to find.

Used they are going for $5100 Euros..whatever that is.

Make me an offer and Ill hold it and check it out.

Now the big miller, horizontal/vert will be about $1800 if its in good
running shape. Maybe some less. Maybe a lot less.

Gunner

Aw, no. Shipping would be the problem.

But I'd sure like to have one like that.
Sweet machines.

So, take a drive. Bakersfield is beautiful this time of year. Don't miss
the Buck Owens museum.

Steve ;-)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Steve ;-)- Hide quoted text -

Hee Haw!

TMT

Little Machine Shop! Al Metalworking 11 September 9th 07 04:04 PM
Now You Can Shop Even Store Closed With Credit Card jooooo UK diy 2 October 3rd 06 01:45 PM
Shop Equipment FS - Business Closed, More Items added to List [email protected] Metalworking 2 February 24th 05 06:55 PM
Machine shop need near Orlando kdoney Metalworking 2 June 27th 04 07:53 AM
Shop equipment, and a machine shop class question.. Paul Metalworking 3 January 3rd 04 02:10 PM