Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

On Nov 7, 12:46*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
" wrote:

Or do you believe as I do that TMT is just trying to provoke people?
TMT posts lots of off topic stuff and only post a very small amount of
on topic messages that he barely posts more on topic posts than you
do. *TMT is scared of his own shadow. *Does not use his real name and
is afraid of letting slip what state he lives in. *So it is TMT that I
am calling a busy body. *He sure is not a good samarirtan.

* *TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.

# * * "4.254.83.11"
#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
#http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=4....ls=true&showAR...
#

NetRange: * * * 4.0.0.0 - 4.255.255.255
CIDR: * * * * * 4.0.0.0/8
OriginAS:
NetName: * * * *LVLT-ORG-4-8
NetHandle: * * *NET-4-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: * * * *Direct Allocation
RegDate: * * * *1992-12-01
Updated: * * * *2009-06-19
Ref: * * * * * *http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-4-0-0-0-1

OrgName: * * * *Level 3 Communications, Inc.
OrgId: * * * * *LVLT
Address: * * * *1025 Eldorado Blvd.
City: * * * * * Broomfield
StateProv: * * *CO
PostalCode: * * 80021
Country: * * * *US
RegDate: * * * *1998-05-22
Updated: * * * *2011-08-03
Comment: * * * *ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
Ref: * * * * * *http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/LVLT

OrgTechHandle: ARINC4-ARIN
OrgTechName: * ARIN Contact
OrgTechPhone: *+1-800-436-8489
OrgTechEmail:
OrgTechRef: * *http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ARINC4-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: TPL1-ARIN
OrgTechName: * Tech POC LVLT
OrgTechPhone: *+1-877-453-8353
OrgTechEmail:
OrgTechRef: * *http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/TPL1-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: APL8-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: * Abuse POC LVLT
OrgAbusePhone: *+1-877-453-8353
OrgAbuseEmail:
OrgAbuseRef: * *http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/APL8-ARIN

LOL...yeah...I am sitting in a corn field in Des Moines, IA waiting
for a cow or a Republican to come by so I can tip it over.

I hear the tipping limit is three cows or five Republicans.

Hey Mikey...can whois help Gummer find his proof of ownership?

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT