Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

On Nov 7, 11:58*am, Hawke wrote:

He's just being a good Samaritan. Warning people of a potential danger
to them is wrong in your book? Like you wouldn't want someone to tip you
off that someone you're about to do business with is not exactly on the
up and up? Do you just want to come to Gummer's defense any time someone
goes after him? Or are you afraid if you don't you'll get put on his
cull list?

Hawke

I am not concerned about Gunner. It is TMT's that bothers me. Do you
really think that TMT is just being a good Samaritan? Do you really
think there is anyone that reads this newsgroup that is not aware of
Gunner financial affairs?
Or do you believe as I do that TMT is just trying to provoke people?
TMT posts lots of off topic stuff and only post a very small amount of
on topic messages that he barely posts more on topic posts than you
do. TMT is scared of his own shadow. Does not use his real name and
is afraid of letting slip what state he lives in. So it is TMT that I
am calling a busy body. He sure is not a good samarirtan.

If you believe that TMT is just acting to help people, you are way
more naive than I thought.

Dan