Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Well..I closed down another machine shop in So. Cal...

On Nov 8, 12:17*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 16:03:11 -0600, Karl Townsend

wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 14:45:37 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Kelly D. Grills" wrote:

* Michael A. Terrell ?:
?
? * * TMT's IP address resolves to the Des Moines, Iowa area.
?
Sheesh, you have _nothing_ better to do?

*Not today. *Do you?

That idiot is only one state away from me???

I thought he belonged to California.

Karl

If he was in California, he would have ceased posting long ago.

Accidents do happen.

Shrug

Gunner

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Gunner Asch- Hide quoted text -

Yet another death threat Gummer.

How's that search for proof of ownership going?

TMT