Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thank You moderator.

Or whom ever decided to clear the politics off this new group, or at least mark it OT or "off
topic". It is nice to have a group again that discussed metal working again. I will buy you a
beer, or on second thought a case if I con find you.
*****************
Thank You

To reply to this email please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/22/2011 7:54 AM, KG wrote:
Or whom ever decided to clear the politics off this new group, or at least mark it OT or "off
topic". It is nice to have a group again that discussed metal working again. I will buy you a
beer, or on second thought a case if I con find you.

WTF are you talking about? This is an unmoderated group. It is not a
"new group". There is no moderator, and nobody has "cleared" the
politics, or anything else, off of it.

Did you recently change the method by which you access the group, such
as switching from Google to a real newsreader?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"KG" wrote in message
Or whom ever decided to clear the politics off this new group, or at least
mark it OT or "off
topic". It is nice to have a group again that discussed metal working
again. I will buy you a
beer, or on second thought a case if I con find you.
*****************
Thank You

Did I miss the memo again?

Was I drunk that day?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-10-22, Doug Miller wrote:
On 10/22/2011 7:54 AM, KG wrote:
Or whom ever decided to clear the politics off this new group, or at least mark it OT or "off
topic". It is nice to have a group again that discussed metal working again. I will buy you a
beer, or on second thought a case if I con find you.

WTF are you talking about? This is an unmoderated group. It is not a
"new group".

A "newsgroup", however, it is.

There is no moderator, and nobody has "cleared" the
politics, or anything else, off of it.

Indeed -- my killfile/scorefile just took out about 9/10 of the
content today.

Did you recently change the method by which you access the group, such
as switching from Google to a real newsreader?

He appears to have posted this with Forte Agent, which is
certainly much better than Google -- especially if he took some of the
suggestions for filtering using Agent which have been posted recently.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Moderator: Please unsubscribe me from this list [email protected] Metalworking 8 May 23rd 08 11:04 PM
help for this grouip moderator relating to SPAM JUNK kilowatt[_2_] Electronics Repair 2 April 24th 08 04:05 AM
Question for Moderator Steve UK diy 44 July 21st 06 08:40 PM
To the moderator C & M Woodworking 19 June 18th 05 01:29 PM
To Moderator General Lee UK diy 18 December 21st 04 01:07 AM