General Lee

Default To Moderator

I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

OK Mr Moderator, I have reciprocated by insulting you and will now **** off.

Gordon Henderson

In article ,
General Lee wrote:
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

OK Mr Moderator, I have reciprocated by insulting you and will now **** off.

There is no moderator to uk.d-i-y.

Remember Usenet is only a "best effort" mechanism for getting information
out. It's also possible that your newsreader software (or isp) has marked
your posted articles as read.

Heres one post from you recently about tiling:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...co .uk&rnum=1

and another in the same thread:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...co .uk&rnum=2

Your posts are out there by the looks of it, so just chill and have some
more xmas cheer!!!

Share and enjoy!

Gordon
Harvey Van Sickle

On 19 Dec 2004, General Lee wrote

I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile
installation. I have been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years,
and gave succint instructions on how to remove and prepare a wall
for tile. My time was wasted as you "the moderator" thought so
much as to pull my postings from your site.

I thought uk.d-i-y is an entirely unmoderated group, isn't it?

--
Cheers,
Harvey
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
General Lee wrote:
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I
have been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint
instructions on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was
wasted as you "the moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings
from your site.

There is no moderator and nothing gets pulled or deleted from this
newsgroup.

--
*I went to school to become a wit, only got halfway through.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
:::Jerry::::

"General Lee" wrote in message
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I

have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you

"the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,

I can see three messages from you dated 15 Dec 04 on my system, one replying
to the thread SDS tile remover versus flat chisel?, another about an
Air Admittance Valve and another Stripping wall tiles, I've just
downloaded the group using another server, and guess what your messages are
there also.

Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send

this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

OK Mr Moderator, I have reciprocated by insulting you and will now ****

off.

Best you find a clue as to how Usenet and newsreaders work before attempting
to slag off a non existent moderator....

Bob Eager

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:13:22 UTC, "General Lee"
wrote:

I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

OK Mr Moderator, I have reciprocated by insulting you and will now **** off.

This is not a moderated group. There is no way of 'pulling' postings as
you describe.

If you didn't see the postings, then your newsreader either marked them
as 'read' once you had read them, or marked them 'read' on your PC
because you had posted them in the first place.

Repeat, no-one could (or did) suppress your postings.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Colin Wilson

Best you find a clue as to how Usenet and newsreaders work before attempting
to slag off a non existent moderator....

LOL the God of usenet exists !

Mike

"General Lee" wrote in message
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I

have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you

"the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send

this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

OK Mr Moderator, I have reciprocated by insulting you and will now ****

off.

This has to be a troll, right ??

Perhaps he means Mr Motivator :-)

Grunff

General Lee wrote:
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

I just think it's a shame the OP won't get to find out quite how big a
fool he made himself look.

--
Grunff
Bob Eager

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:47:46 UTC, Grunff wrote:

General Lee wrote:
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

I just think it's a shame the OP won't get to find out quite how big a
fool he made himself look.

I suspect that emailing him at:

might work...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Peter Stockdale

"General Lee" wrote in message

sic

I sic will now **** off.

..

Phew - thank goodness for that !

Pete

Lurch

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:13:22 -0000, "General Lee"
strung together this:

OK Mr Moderator

Who?
--

SJW
The Natural Philosopher

General Lee wrote:

I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

OK Mr Moderator, I have reciprocated by insulting you and will now **** off.

There is no moderator.

Don't appear to be more stupid than you are.
Bob Eager

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:56:34 UTC, "Bob Eager" wrote:

I just think it's a shame the OP won't get to find out quite how big a
fool he made himself look.

I suspect that emailing him at:

might work...

And, indeed, the relevant MX does accept email to that address...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
Michael Mcneil

"Gordon Henderson" wrote in message

There is no moderator to uk.d-i-y.
Heres one post from you recently about tiling:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...co .uk&rnum=1
and another in the same thread:
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=...co .uk&rnum=2
Your posts are out there by the looks of it,

There was a recent crack attack in the news servers I am guessing. A lot
of messages showed up as unreadable just after Mailgate.org came back
online. I guess they shut down their servers when the muck was flying.

raden

In message , General Lee
writes
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

OK Mr Moderator, I have reciprocated by insulting you and will now **** off.

??

I missed this

bugger

--
geoff
raden

In message , Bob Eager
writes

General Lee wrote:
I made a couple of posts here last week concerning tile
installation. I have
been a bathroom fitter for the last 3 years, and gave succint instructions
on how to remove and prepare a wall for tile. My time was wasted as
you "the
moderator" thought so much as to pull my postings from your site. Great,
Fine, right click uk.d-i-y select delete, are you sure you want to
send this
newsgroup to the recycle bin?, select not yes but hell yes, it is full of
incontinent (or was that incompitent) morons anyway, bye-bye.

I just think it's a shame the OP won't get to find out quite how big a
fool he made himself look.

I suspect that emailing him at:

might work...

Is it worth it ?

--
geoff
Grunff

Bob Eager wrote:

I got a reply today. He admits he was wrong about the moderation but
still maintains his posts aren't there (quote follows):

snip quote

Where's that Clue Iron Andy Dingley made?

--
Grunff