Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Thank You moderator.

On 2011-10-22, Doug Miller wrote:
On 10/22/2011 7:54 AM, KG wrote:
Or whom ever decided to clear the politics off this new group, or at least mark it OT or "off
topic". It is nice to have a group again that discussed metal working again. I will buy you a
beer, or on second thought a case if I con find you.

WTF are you talking about? This is an unmoderated group. It is not a
"new group".

A "newsgroup", however, it is.

There is no moderator, and nobody has "cleared" the
politics, or anything else, off of it.

Indeed -- my killfile/scorefile just took out about 9/10 of the
content today.

Did you recently change the method by which you access the group, such
as switching from Google to a real newsreader?

He appears to have posted this with Forte Agent, which is
certainly much better than Google -- especially if he took some of the
suggestions for filtering using Agent which have been posted recently.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564