Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Moderator: Please unsubscribe me from this list

Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.

The current charge for unsubscribing is $19.95. Visa and MasterCard are
accepted. Just post the credit card number along with your name and billing
address here and don't forget the three digit verification number on the
back.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote
in message

wrote in message
Due to an error on Google I am unable to
unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank
you.

The current charge for unsubscribing is
$19.95. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Just post the credit card number along with
your name and billing address here and don't
forget the three digit verification number on
the back.

You forgot Paypal Tom. All the moderator needs
is account name and password.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 21 May 2008 14:47:08 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

wrote in message
Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.

The current charge for unsubscribing is $19.95. Visa and MasterCard are
accepted. Just post the credit card number along with your name and billing
address here and don't forget the three digit verification number on the
back.

Crom but I hate it when Mt Dew comes out my nose...burns it does....

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.

Too late. You failed the IQ test.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Use any search engine other than Google till they stop polluting USENET
with porn and junk commercial SPAM

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

wrote in message
Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.

The current charge for unsubscribing is $19.95. Visa and MasterCard are
accepted. Just post the credit card number along with your name and billing
address here and don't forget the three digit verification number on the
back.

Crom but I hate it when Mt Dew comes out my nose...burns it does....

It warm my heart if I can make you spout the Dew!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Default In order to be sure we are removing the correct account.......

......please provide your DOB, and SS number, along with a US bank/credit
union account number for reference purposes.

wrote in article
Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 22 May 2008 23:12:11 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

wrote in message
Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.

The current charge for unsubscribing is $19.95. Visa and MasterCard are
accepted. Just post the credit card number along with your name and billing
address here and don't forget the three digit verification number on the
back.

Crom but I hate it when Mt Dew comes out my nose...burns it does....

It warm my heart if I can make you spout the Dew!

You be da Debil Tommy...the Debil himself!!!

Gunner, with sparkling clean sinuses

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"*" wrote:

....please provide your DOB, and SS number, along with a US bank/credit
union account number for reference purposes.

Please send us your house keys, time and dates you will be away, home
inventory and combination to the gun safe.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

help for this grouip moderator relating to SPAM JUNK kilowatt[_2_] Electronics Repair 2 April 24th 08 04:05 AM
Question for Moderator Steve UK diy 44 July 21st 06 08:40 PM
To the moderator C & M Woodworking 19 June 18th 05 01:29 PM
To Moderator General Lee UK diy 18 December 21st 04 01:07 AM
cutting list =>shoppihng list & board feet. Newbie wood shoppingquestion Jim Helfer Woodworking 2 September 3rd 04 03:07 AM