Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Moderator: Please unsubscribe me from this list

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 May 2008 14:47:08 -0400, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

wrote in message
Due to an error on Google I am unable to unsubscribe from this group
manually. Please unsubscribe for me. Thank you.

The current charge for unsubscribing is $19.95. Visa and MasterCard are
accepted. Just post the credit card number along with your name and billing
address here and don't forget the three digit verification number on the
back.

Crom but I hate it when Mt Dew comes out my nose...burns it does....

It warm my heart if I can make you spout the Dew!