Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB - Rigging -- Steve B

Steve, here's what I have. I am not saying that I will sell
everything, of course. Pretty much none of this stuff will fit a flat
rate box, other than 1" slings.

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp...n/399.jpg.html

1. Lots of 3" liftall lifting slings, 11k single line capacity.

2. Even more 1 to 2 inch listing slings, some supersoft and some
regular. Two eyed and endless loops.

3. Two, 3/8" wire rope bunches with a hook on one end. Hook says made
in China. I estimate length as 100 and 150 feet in the two bundles.
They are New.

4. Lots of threaded female lifting eyes, about 1/2 to 5/8" threads.

5. Small wire rope lifting sling, 3ft, 5/8" or so wire rope.

6. Huge two legged 3/4" wire rope lifting sling, 20 foot each leg.Nice
fish hooks on each leg. I am sure that you cannot use it, this is
for the big boys.

7. Lots of mostly Sala fall protection harness elements.

8. 8" wide, 6 or so foot long cradling lifting slings. I am sure you
do not need them.

9. Spool of about 1/2 or 5/8 galvanized wire rope, probably too big
for you also.

10. Great Thermal Arc inverter welders. http://goo.gl/o6s7l
Made in Japan.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus21395 wrote:
Steve, here's what I have. I am not saying that I will sell
everything, of course. Pretty much none of this stuff will fit a flat
rate box, other than 1" slings.

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp...n/399.jpg.html

1. Lots of 3" liftall lifting slings, 11k single line capacity.

2. Even more 1 to 2 inch listing slings, some supersoft and some
regular. Two eyed and endless loops.

3. Two, 3/8" wire rope bunches with a hook on one end. Hook says made
in China. I estimate length as 100 and 150 feet in the two bundles.
They are New.

4. Lots of threaded female lifting eyes, about 1/2 to 5/8" threads.

5. Small wire rope lifting sling, 3ft, 5/8" or so wire rope.

6. Huge two legged 3/4" wire rope lifting sling, 20 foot each leg.Nice/.
fish hooks on each leg. I am sure that you cannot use it, this is
for the big boys.

I am interested in the two legged 3/4 " wire rope sling. Do you have a
picture of it?

John

7. Lots of mostly Sala fall protection harness elements.

8. 8" wide, 6 or so foot long cradling lifting slings. I am sure you
do not need them.

9. Spool of about 1/2 or 5/8 galvanized wire rope, probably too big
for you also.

10. Great Thermal Arc inverter welders. http://goo.gl/o6s7l
Made in Japan.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-09-27, John wrote:
Ignoramus21395 wrote:
[...]

Just made some

http://yabe.chudov.com/Wire-Rope-Sling/

Price is $50

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus21395 wrote:
On 2011-09-27, wrote:
Ignoramus21395 wrote:
[...]

I'll take it, It will work well with my crane. What is the best way
to ship it, strap it to a pallet?

John
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus21395 wrote:
On 2011-09-27, wrote:
Ignoramus21395 wrote:
[...]

John, I think that I could fold it enough to fit in a UPSable box. (I
am not sure of this yet, I will have to try).

I have a pretty sturdy rackmount server box. If this works, I can ship
on your UPS account if you have one, or quote you a shipping cost. It
should not be too bad with UPS.

I will remeasure it, it may be 7/8" instead of 3/4" thick.

Worst case, it can go on a pallet.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:20:37 -0400, John
wrote:

Ignoramus21395 wrote:
http://yabe.chudov.com/Wire-Rope-Sling/

Price is $50

I'll take it, It will work well with my crane. What is the best way
to ship it, strap it to a pallet?

Feed it into a tesseract and seal that in a flat rate USPSPM envelope!

--
Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air…
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bad crane rigging example - video James Waldby[_3_] Metalworking 45 June 22nd 11 04:43 PM
TJI rigging? mfreak Home Repair 5 March 11th 06 07:32 PM
Rigging apology Steve B Metalworking 7 March 7th 06 03:27 AM
Do it yourself tool rigging Mike Berger Metalworking 20 January 24th 06 02:51 AM