Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default WTB - Rigging -- Steve B

Ignoramus21395 wrote:
Steve, here's what I have. I am not saying that I will sell
everything, of course. Pretty much none of this stuff will fit a flat
rate box, other than 1" slings.

http://igor.chudov.com/misc/ebay/tmp...n/399.jpg.html

1. Lots of 3" liftall lifting slings, 11k single line capacity.

2. Even more 1 to 2 inch listing slings, some supersoft and some
regular. Two eyed and endless loops.

3. Two, 3/8" wire rope bunches with a hook on one end. Hook says made
in China. I estimate length as 100 and 150 feet in the two bundles.
They are New.

4. Lots of threaded female lifting eyes, about 1/2 to 5/8" threads.

5. Small wire rope lifting sling, 3ft, 5/8" or so wire rope.

6. Huge two legged 3/4" wire rope lifting sling, 20 foot each leg.Nice/.
fish hooks on each leg. I am sure that you cannot use it, this is
for the big boys.

I am interested in the two legged 3/4 " wire rope sling. Do you have a
picture of it?

John

7. Lots of mostly Sala fall protection harness elements.

8. 8" wide, 6 or so foot long cradling lifting slings. I am sure you
do not need them.

9. Spool of about 1/2 or 5/8 galvanized wire rope, probably too big
for you also.

10. Great Thermal Arc inverter welders. http://goo.gl/o6s7l
Made in Japan.