Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spanish product inquiry update

Here's the exchange I've had from bottom to top. I doubt it's a scam
but I'll be careful. I have a number of small foreign customers all
over the world and it's worked out well for both parties but they all
communicate in English. They usually want some special-purpose or
custom product...and we do that well. I just want to figure out what
this guy is looking for.

(I "x"ed out and diddled the e-mail addresses and URLs for the bots.)

DO YOU SPEK ESPANIS?
NECESITO HABLAR EN ESPAÑOL.
GRACIAS.
JORGE MOLINA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:42:11 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

Here's the exchange I've had from bottom to top. I doubt it's a scam
but I'll be careful. I have a number of small foreign customers all
over the world and it's worked out well for both parties but they all
communicate in English. They usually want some special-purpose or
custom product...and we do that well. I just want to figure out what
this guy is looking for.

(I "x"ed out and diddled the e-mail addresses and URLs for the bots.)

_________________________________________________ ___________________
DO YOU SPEK ESPANIS?
NECESITO HABLAR EN ESPAÑOL.
GRACIAS.
JORGE MOLINA

On 9/9/2011 11:40 AM, Jorge Molina wrote:

HI,I NEED ONE BRUSHES CARTALOGUE.

JORGE MOLINA

POR FAVOR NECESITO UN CATALO DE SUS CEPILLOS.

Please necessary one catalog of your brushes

I need

MANDAR A
JORGE MOLINA
PHONE 00-591-7263711
SANTA CRUZ-
BOLIVIA.

I was wondering the other day if you make four inch diameter wire
wheels, cause these chinese ones start coming apart in the first
minute.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message
Here's the exchange I've had from bottom to top. I doubt it's a scam but
I'll be careful. I have a number of small foreign customers all over the
world and it's worked out well for both parties but they all communicate
in English. They usually want some special-purpose or custom
product...and we do that well. I just want to figure out what this guy is
looking for.

(I "x"ed out and diddled the e-mail addresses and URLs for the bots.)

1. You didn't block his e-mail address out.

2. Looks legit to me. We get similar e-mails all the time. I either use
google translate to e-mail back and forth with lots fo drawings and pictures
or I put them on the phone with my foreman, Juan Carlos, who holds dual
citizenship with the USA and Argentina and speaks the language of South
American business opportunity clearly.

Lots of manufacturing going on south of the border for automotive and other
products...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113
01.908.542.0244
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:16:51 -0500, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote
to Tawm:

I was wondering the other day if you make four inch diameter wire
wheels, cause these chinese ones start coming apart in the first
minute.

Hah! Chinese brushes don't last nearly that long. I've seen stray
wires coming off as the brush winds up to speed in a POS B&D drill,
before even touching the work.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Here's the exchange I've had from bottom to top. I doubt it's a scam
but I'll be careful. I have a number of small foreign customers all
over the world and it's worked out well for both parties but they all
communicate in English. They usually want some special-purpose or
custom product...and we do that well. I just want to figure out what
this guy is looking for.

(I "x"ed out and diddled the e-mail addresses and URLs for the bots.)

Using the babblefish translator at
http://babblefish.com/freetranslator.php
with xlation in { }
_________________________________________________ ___________________
DO YOU SPEK ESPANIS?
NECESITO HABLAR EN ESPAÑOL.

{NEED TO SPEAK IN SPANISH}
GRACIAS.

{THANKYOU}
JORGE MOLINA

On 9/9/2011 11:40 AM, Jorge Molina wrote:
HI,I NEED ONE BRUSHES CARTALOGUE.
JORGE MOLINA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 06:46:24 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:16:51 -0500, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote
to Tawm:

I was wondering the other day if you make four inch diameter wire
wheels, cause these chinese ones start coming apart in the first
minute.

Hah! Chinese brushes don't last nearly that long. I've seen stray
wires coming off as the brush winds up to speed in a POS B&D drill,
before even touching the work.

I must be getting the good ones. In reality it was around 10-15
seconds when the first one hit me and at 10,000 rpm.

SW
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/16/2011 8:16 AM, Sunworshipper wrote:

I was wondering the other day if you make four inch diameter wire
wheels, cause these chinese ones start coming apart in the first
minute.

SW

Fine, medium, coarse
1/2" to 12" wide
Carbon steel, Stainless Steel, Brass
Crimped wire or knot type
High fatigue or hard-drawn wire.
3/8" to 2" arbor hole or 1/4" spindle
6,500 to 20,000 RPM.

Standard duty medium crimped wire - $3.50 ea + S&H

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/16/2011 3:15 PM, F. George McDuffee wrote:
snip

My Hero!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:16:51 -0500, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:42:11 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

Here's the exchange I've had from bottom to top. I doubt it's a scam
but I'll be careful. I have a number of small foreign customers all
over the world and it's worked out well for both parties but they all
communicate in English. They usually want some special-purpose or
custom product...and we do that well. I just want to figure out what
this guy is looking for.

(I "x"ed out and diddled the e-mail addresses and URLs for the bots.)

________________________________________________ ____________________
DO YOU SPEK ESPANIS?
NECESITO HABLAR EN ESPAÑOL.
GRACIAS.
JORGE MOLINA

On 9/9/2011 11:40 AM, Jorge Molina wrote:

HI,I NEED ONE BRUSHES CARTALOGUE.

JORGE MOLINA

POR FAVOR NECESITO UN CATALO DE SUS CEPILLOS.

Please necessary one catalog of your brushes

I need

MANDAR A
JORGE MOLINA
PHONE 00-591-7263711
SANTA CRUZ-
BOLIVIA.

I was wondering the other day if you make four inch diameter wire
wheels, cause these chinese ones start coming apart in the first
minute.

SW

Toms wire brushes are the BEST..bar none...I have ever used.

And they LAST a very long time!!

I do a lot of rust removal from heavy castings, plate and pipe, along
with slag removal...and I have found after having used them for the past
8 or so years..they are the best on the market.

5/8-11 stud .....3" for standard small angle grinders, 4" for a 7-9"
grinder, 2" for small work areas with an angle grinder. End Brushes for
close work areas with a die grinder.

Straight wire for light rust/slag...knotted brush for heavy rust/slag.

If you only want one type..get the knotted brushes. They last a very
long time for light use/slag.

http://ohiobrush.com/Pages/powertool.html

I also use the smaller stud mounted end brushes in a die grinder and
electric drill. In fact..I have one currently in my drill press with a
knotted wire for cleaning up some motorcycle parts that were heavily
rusted/enameled.

Good..good..Great **** Maynard!!

Toms brushes last at least 5 times longer than chicom brushes, and that
is a huge huge cost saver in the first place. And you dont need to wear
a leather apron to keep the wires from stabbing into your
skin/shirt/pants/nads. Though with the bigger ones..use a leather apron
as a matter of course. Let one get away from you.....best to have some
cover over your lil buddy.....chuckle..

Gunner

"In the history of mankind, there have always been men and women who's goal
in life is to take down nations. We have just elected such a man to run our
country." - David Lloyyd (2008)