Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Spanish product inquiry update

"Tom Gardner" mars@tacks wrote in message
Here's the exchange I've had from bottom to top. I doubt it's a scam but
I'll be careful. I have a number of small foreign customers all over the
world and it's worked out well for both parties but they all communicate
in English. They usually want some special-purpose or custom
product...and we do that well. I just want to figure out what this guy is
looking for.

(I "x"ed out and diddled the e-mail addresses and URLs for the bots.)

1. You didn't block his e-mail address out.

2. Looks legit to me. We get similar e-mails all the time. I either use
google translate to e-mail back and forth with lots fo drawings and pictures
or I put them on the phone with my foreman, Juan Carlos, who holds dual
citizenship with the USA and Argentina and speaks the language of South
American business opportunity clearly.

Lots of manufacturing going on south of the border for automotive and other
products...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022 x113