Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spanish product inquiry update

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:16:51 -0500, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 03:42:11 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

Here's the exchange I've had from bottom to top. I doubt it's a scam
but I'll be careful. I have a number of small foreign customers all
over the world and it's worked out well for both parties but they all
communicate in English. They usually want some special-purpose or
custom product...and we do that well. I just want to figure out what
this guy is looking for.

(I "x"ed out and diddled the e-mail addresses and URLs for the bots.)

DO YOU SPEK ESPANIS?
NECESITO HABLAR EN ESPAÑOL.
GRACIAS.
JORGE MOLINA