Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

Default FS- Clearing space, tools and machine stuff...

Hi all,

Out of room, clearing out stuff. All prices are negotiable:

Everede boring bar holder. I do not know much else about this and have
never used it. It was on my 10" Sheldon lathe when I got it. $35.00 Photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_5522.jpg

Some type of grinder spindle:
Markings on it say: "Whinton Spindle, Division of Mite Corp. Style
311-2114-190, Max RPM 10,500" It has a 2" diameter pulley for a flat
belt on one end and the wheel end is 1.25" diameter and is threaded. It
has two threaded collars to secure the wheel. Body is 3" diameter and
10" long. Spins freely and smoothly but I have never run it up to speed.
It has a 1/8" NPT hole on the side marked "oil mist". It includes a
Norgren F12-300-M3DA filter/oil mist lubricator shown in the photos. No
idea what it originally came off of. $75.00

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3857.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3858.jpg

Accurite DRO scale mount kit for surface grinders:
This is new and in the box. It was purchased and was never used,
hardware is still in the sealed bags. Model number 38-50-48-000, made to
fit Kent,Do-all and other grinder. For a 12" mini-scale, according to
the label. $50.00
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3888.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3887.jpg

Allen-Bradley Size 2 Type 1 motor starter/contactor in enclosu
Used but appears to work and was functional when taken out of service.
Coil is 110V and the contactor actuates when the coil is energized. $25.00
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3881.jpg]
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3880.jpg]
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3882.jpg]

Brown & Sharp permanent magnet chuck. model No.618. Needs a good
cleaning but in decent shape, no dings or grind marks on the surface. 6"
x 18" working surface. The short fence is missing, long one is there.
Magnet has good pull to it, appears to work fine. $100.00

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3824.jpg]
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3830.jpg]

Two tapered grinder wheel adapters. originally on a Kent 1020, these
Balancing Wheel Adapters have 3.500" taper/foot and are 1.02"dia at the
small end and 1.50" diameter at the large end. These are 4"OD and mount
a wheel with a 2" hole. $40.00 for the pair.

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_3847.jpg]

All of the above ships from 01826, buyer pays actual shipping cost.
Available for pick up if you happen to be passing by. Feel free to make
an offer on any of this stuff.

Thanks very much!

-AL
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:08:35 -0400, Al wrote:

Hi all,

Out of room, clearing out stuff. All prices are negotiable:

Everede boring bar holder. I do not know much else about this and have
never used it. It was on my 10" Sheldon lathe when I got it. $35.00 Photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_5522.jpg

I'll take it if its like mine. The photos give me an error, won't
load. Do you have tool bits for it?

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

bad URLs

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

Sorry guys.

Darn it, no matter what I do I cannot seem to get my links to post
properly. I did not think I was this stupid, but...
Let's try again:

Everede boring bar holder.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0sale/everede/
or

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0sale/everede/

Some type of grinder spindle:
Markings on it say: "Whinton Spindle, Division of Mite Corp. Style 311
2114 190,Max RPM 10,500" It has a 2" diameter pulley for a flat belt on
one end and the wheel end is 1.25" diameter and is threaded. It has two
threaded collars to secure the wheel. Body od 3" diameter and 10" long.
Spins freely and smoothly but I have never run it up to speed. It has a
1/8" NPT hole on the side marked "oil mist". It includes a Norgren
F12-300-M3DA filter/oil mist lubricator shown in the photos. No idea
what it originally came off of. $75.00

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3857.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3858.jpg

or:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3858.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3857.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3888.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3887.jpg

Allen-Bradley Size 2 Type 1 motor starter/contactor in enclosu
Used but appears to work and was functional when taken out of service.
Coil is 110V and the contactor actuates when the coil is energized. $25.00
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3880.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3881.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3882.jpg

Or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3880.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3881.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3882.jpg

Brown & Sharp permanent magnet chuck. model No.618. Needs a good
cleaning but in decent shape, no dings or grind marks on the surface. 6"
x 18" working surface. The short fence is missing, long one is there.
Magnet has good pull to it, appears to work fine. No surface grinder
here, so surplus to my needs. $100.00

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3824.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3830.jpg

OR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3824.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3830.jpg

Still have two grinder wheel adapters. originally on a Kent 1020, these
Balancing Wheel Adapters have 3.500" TPF with 1.02" and 1.50" diameter
at the large end. These are 4"OD and mount a wheel with a 2" hole.
$40.00 for the pair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_3847.jpg

or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/IMG_3847.jpg

All of the above ships from 01826, buyer pays actual shipping cost.
Available for pick up if you happen to be close by. Feel free to make an
offer on any of this stuff.

Thanks very much!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

On 8/31/2011 9:06 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:08:35 -0400, wrote:

Hi all,

Out of room, clearing out stuff. All prices are negotiable:

Everede boring bar holder. I do not know much else about this and have
never used it. It was on my 10" Sheldon lathe when I got it. $35.00 Photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_5522.jpg

I'll take it if its like mine. The photos give me an error, won't
load. Do you have tool bits for it?

Karl

Hi Karl,
Sorry, not bars or bits, just the holder. I think the links are
working in my follow-up post.

Thanks,
Al

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Al" wrote in message
... All of the above ships from 01826, buyer pays actual shipping cost.
Available for pick up if you happen to be passing by. Feel free to make an
offer on any of this stuff.

-AL

You're just across the border in Dracut MA?

Too bad I don't need any of it.

jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

On 8/31/2011 10:34 AM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
wrote in message
... All of the above ships from 01826, buyer pays actual shipping cost.
Available for pick up if you happen to be passing by. Feel free to make an
offer on any of this stuff.

-AL

You're just across the border in Dracut MA?

Too bad I don't need any of it.

jsw

Wow, I guess I am. Where exactly are you Jim?
And you don't actually have to NEED it, Jim, you should get some of it
anyhow. Isn't that how this all works??

-AL
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Al" wrote in message
Wow, I guess I am. Where exactly are you Jim?
And you don't actually have to NEED it, Jim, you should get some of it
anyhow. Isn't that how this all works??
-AL

I'm in the middle of building yet another shed way out back in the woods so
I can hopefully unlock the piles of stuff crammed into other sheds and my
basement, and be able to sort it.

jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-31, Al wrote:
Hi all,

Out of room, clearing out stuff. All prices are negotiable:

Everede boring bar holder. I do not know much else about this and have
never used it. It was on my 10" Sheldon lathe when I got it. $35.00 Photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_5522.jpg

And all images are non-viewable. Your newsreader is
"protecting" you by removing part of the middle of the URL and replacing
it with "..." as above.

You might try posting again, but adding somewhere on a separate
line the "/v4...e" part as it *should* be, so we can edit the URLs back
to what they should be and look at the images.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-31, Al wrote:
Sorry guys.

Darn it, no matter what I do I cannot seem to get my links to post
properly. I did not think I was this stupid, but...

It isn't *you*, its your newsreader, which appears to be
"Thunderbird". It is trying to "protect" you by rendering URLs
unusable, so they don't accidentally reveal something about you. I
would guess that there is some way to turn this off, but I don't use
Thunderbird -- for e-mail or for a newsreader, so I don't know how.

At least this time, both versions got through. I think that it
is that you put each one stand alone on its own line, with a blank line
above and below, so it was quite clear -- even to Thunderbird -- that you
really *wanted* to post this, it was not an accident.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

On 2011-08-31, wrote:
Hi all,

Out of room, clearing out stuff. All prices are negotiable:

Everede boring bar holder. I do not know much else about this and have
never used it. It was on my 10" Sheldon lathe when I got it. $35.00 Photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_5522.jpg

And all images are non-viewable. Your newsreader is
"protecting" you by removing part of the middle of the URL and replacing
it with "..." as above.

You might try posting again, but adding somewhere on a separate
line the "/v4...e" part as it *should* be, so we can edit the URLs back
to what they should be and look at the images.

Good Luck,
DoN.

Thank you DoN. It seems I need you to explain this to me every time I
try to post links like that. I learn stuff slowly. I appreciate your
patience!

Al
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,

On 2011-08-31, Al wrote:
Sorry guys.

Darn it, no matter what I do I cannot seem to get my links to post
properly. I did not think I was this stupid, but...

It isn't *you*, its your newsreader, which appears to be
"Thunderbird". It is trying to "protect" you by rendering URLs
unusable, so they don't accidentally reveal something about you. I
would guess that there is some way to turn this off, but I don't use
Thunderbird -- for e-mail or for a newsreader, so I don't know how.

At least this time, both versions got through. I think that it
is that you put each one stand alone on its own line, with a blank line
above and below, so it was quite clear -- even to Thunderbird -- that you
really *wanted* to post this, it was not an accident.

Most commonly, the signal is a pair of corner brackets:
http://www.google.com.

Joe Gwinn