Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

Default FS- Clearing space, tools and machine stuff...

On 2011-08-31, wrote:
Hi all,

Out of room, clearing out stuff. All prices are negotiable:

Everede boring bar holder. I do not know much else about this and have
never used it. It was on my 10" Sheldon lathe when I got it. $35.00 Photo:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_5522.jpg

And all images are non-viewable. Your newsreader is
"protecting" you by removing part of the middle of the URL and replacing
it with "..." as above.

You might try posting again, but adding somewhere on a separate
line the "/v4...e" part as it *should* be, so we can edit the URLs back
to what they should be and look at the images.

Good Luck,
DoN.

Thank you DoN. It seems I need you to explain this to me every time I
try to post links like that. I learn stuff slowly. I appreciate your
patience!

Al