Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

Default FS- Clearing space, tools and machine stuff...

Sorry guys.

Darn it, no matter what I do I cannot seem to get my links to post
properly. I did not think I was this stupid, but...
Let's try again:

Everede boring bar holder.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0sale/everede/
or

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v4...0sale/everede/

Some type of grinder spindle:
Markings on it say: "Whinton Spindle, Division of Mite Corp. Style 311
2114 190,Max RPM 10,500" It has a 2" diameter pulley for a flat belt on
one end and the wheel end is 1.25" diameter and is threaded. It has two
threaded collars to secure the wheel. Body od 3" diameter and 10" long.
Spins freely and smoothly but I have never run it up to speed. It has a
1/8" NPT hole on the side marked "oil mist". It includes a Norgren
F12-300-M3DA filter/oil mist lubricator shown in the photos. No idea
what it originally came off of. $75.00

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3857.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3858.jpg

or:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3858.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3857.jpg

Accurite DRO scale mount kit for surface grinders:
This is new and in the box. It was purchased and was never used,
hardware is still in the sealed bags. Model number 38-50-48-000, made to
fit Kent,Do-all and other grinder. For a 12" mini-scale, according to
the label. $50.00
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3888.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3887.jpg

or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3888.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3887.jpg

Allen-Bradley Size 2 Type 1 motor starter/contactor in enclosu
Used but appears to work and was functional when taken out of service.
Coil is 110V and the contactor actuates when the coil is energized. $25.00
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3880.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3881.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3882.jpg

Or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3880.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3881.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3882.jpg

Brown & Sharp permanent magnet chuck. model No.618. Needs a good
cleaning but in decent shape, no dings or grind marks on the surface. 6"
x 18" working surface. The short fence is missing, long one is there.
Magnet has good pull to it, appears to work fine. No surface grinder
here, so surplus to my needs. $100.00

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3824.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/IMG_3830.jpg

OR

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3824.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/kurt/IMG_3830.jpg

Still have two grinder wheel adapters. originally on a Kent 1020, these
Balancing Wheel Adapters have 3.500" TPF with 1.02" and 1.50" diameter
at the large end. These are 4"OD and mount a wheel with a 2" hole.
$40.00 for the pair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...e/IMG_3847.jpg

or

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/alanganes/for%20sale/IMG_3847.jpg

All of the above ships from 01826, buyer pays actual shipping cost.
Available for pick up if you happen to be close by. Feel free to make an
offer on any of this stuff.

Thanks very much!