Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FS in Alachua/Gainesville FL: huge volume shop stuff, tools supplieshardwares, other "guy stuff", 1, some, or all - PICKUP preferred

for sale, need cash: tremendous quantity of shop equipment, tools,
supplies, shelving (fills 1500 sq foot warehouse), and related "guy
type" items, a lot of it woodworking and fabricating-related. located
alachua florida (15 miles north of gainesville FL). I "can" box/crate
and/or ship stuff, but sale price would need to be "a bit more
appealing" to offset add'l time, efforts, and material involved. there's
plenty of room here to maneuver large trucks; warehouse is at ground
level...all paved roads, easy (and fast) access to interstate I-75, I'm
on one of the exits "main drags", two minutes to the interstate...

I have an alphabetical linked index online which lists most, but NOT all
of this (the links bring you to thumbnails/bigger pix of each item). see
it at

http://machines.50webs.com/alpha/

inquiries *and* offers welcome or one item, some, or all of it. if
you're "not nearby" and are going to need the thing crated and/or
shipped, please say at the outset...

thanks

dave, aka toolie

will provide you with my home and cell numbers with your 1st inquiry.

replies by e-mail *please* remove the weirdstuff from my address
-before- clicking 'send'.