Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Money Wasted on Middle Eastern Mosques

YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:
YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.
Dave

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

what is unbelievable about trying to help save historic buildings? have
you lost your senses?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:11:33 -0700, "." wrote:

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

what is unbelievable about trying to help save historic buildings? have
you lost your senses?

No racist rant.....I just can't believe the government is wasting
money on such an epic scale, can't get a debt ceiling agreement, and
is about to crash the market when it opens tomorrow. But fortunately,
there IS money for this type of worthless ****.

Enjoy the ass kicking you're going to get in the market Monday, that
is, if you have any of your savings invested in stocks and such. The
Asian markets are down between 1 and 3 percent as I write this.
Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:15:19 -0400, lid
wrote:

YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.
Dave

===============

This shows again how far the thought processes and
perceptions of reality have diverged between the majority of
Americans and the policy makers in DC.

The Democrats continue to communicate with the spirit of FDR
while the Republicans continue to channel Ronald Reagan.

The current economic conditions and circumstances are
completely different from those existing during the
administrations of FDR and RR, e.g. the levels of national
debt, the elimination of most financial control and
regulation (such as Glass-Stegall), the rise of the
supra/trans national corporations, globalization, and the
export of most consumer manufacturing among many others.
This being the case, it is only to be expected that the old
economic elixirs, panaceas, potions and nostrums no longer
work.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

George, you usually are much more verbose, but this was so
succinct - a keeper for sure!

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
wrote:

[...]

There are some factual problems with it, however. As for "channeling Ronald
Reagan," under Reagan our foreign aid rose from $10 billion to $22 billion,
and Reagan consistently asked for more foreign aid than Congress granted
him. Foreign aid never dropped below 1.10% of the federal budget under
Reagan -- even when we were in recession and unemployment topped 10%. Now,
it's around 0.86% of our budget.

So it isn't different policies or guiding lights. It's basically the same
policy we've had for over a quarter-century. The Department of State is
hardly profligate, and our foreign aid percentage is consistently at the low
end of the developed countries.

What we're channeling now is isolationism. I'm not judging whether that's
good or bad here, but it's clearly a different posture than we've had since
WWII. If we're going to do that, we have a lot of changes to make in
international relations.

--
Ed Huntress

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

.. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:
YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

With money confiscated from my paycheck, which is already meager enough,
then yes, I definitely object!!

If you want to pay out of your OWN pocket, knock yourself out, but it's
wrong to pick my pocket and those of the rest of my fortuitously employed
colleagues!

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 25, 3:21*pm, Rich Grise wrote:
. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, wrote:
YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

With money confiscated from my paycheck, which is already meager enough,
then yes, I definitely object!!

If you want to pay out of your *OWN pocket, knock yourself out, but it's
wrong to pick my pocket and those of the rest of my fortuitously employed
colleagues!

Hope This Helps!
Rich

Well I think it is a good idea.

And money well spent.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 24, 10:15*pm, wrote:
YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.
Dave

Great idea.

I bet it gives the Taliban fits ...just like it is driving you crazy.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rich Grise on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:21:01
. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:
YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

With money confiscated from my paycheck, which is already meager enough,
then yes, I definitely object!!

If you want to pay out of your OWN pocket, knock yourself out, but it's
wrong to pick my pocket and those of the rest of my fortuitously employed
colleagues!

Ya reckon the Democrats would be so compassionate helping
multiculturalism if we forced them to voluntarily support building a
Christian church someplace?
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:
[...]

Or low income housing in THEIR neighborhood?

--
[Television is] the triumph of machine over people.
-- Fred Allen
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

pyotr filipivich wrote:
. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:

[...]

I think they should pay for all that altruistic largesse from their own
pockets, rather than being allowed to steal money from the working stiffs!

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Rich Grise on Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:32:15
pyotr filipivich wrote:
. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:

[...]

Well, yeah. But I just want them to have the opportunity to be
make a mandatory voluntary contribution to something they oppose. In
the interest of fairness.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jul 25, 6:26*pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Rich Grise on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:21:01
-0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking *the following:

. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, wrote:
[...]

It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!- Hide quoted text -

Why? Are we at war with Vactican City?

TMT

Wasted heat LSMFT Home Repair 6 October 6th 10 09:03 PM
Why Would a Middle Eastern Kingdom be Funding a British Climate Research Business?- WAS The failings of the lauded "peer review" [email protected] Metalworking 2 December 21st 09 11:43 AM
Private Banking Made Simple - because patsy wasted American Soldiers will just refuse to defend American values - Torture is a crime against God and Humanity. - Bush closed 911 investigations according to the FBI. Gunner Asch[_4_] Woodworking 0 February 9th 09 02:40 AM
Copy of question re switched 230 volt Middle eastern outlets terry Home Repair 0 May 3rd 07 10:00 AM