Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Money Wasted on Middle Eastern Mosques

On Jul 25, 6:26*pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:
Rich Grise on Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:21:01
-0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking *the following:

. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, wrote:
YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

With money confiscated from my paycheck, which is already meager enough,
then yes, I definitely object!!

If you want to pay out of your *OWN pocket, knock yourself out, but it's
wrong to pick my pocket and those of the rest of my fortuitously employed
colleagues!

* * * * Ya reckon the Democrats would be so compassionate helping
multiculturalism if we forced them to voluntarily support building a
Christian church someplace?
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!- Hide quoted text -

Why? Are we at war with Vactican City?

TMT