Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default American Money Wasted on Middle Eastern Mosques

Rich Grise on Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:32:15
pyotr filipivich wrote:
. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:

YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

With money confiscated from my paycheck, which is already meager enough,
then yes, I definitely object!!

If you want to pay out of your OWN pocket, knock yourself out, but it's
wrong to pick my pocket and those of the rest of my fortuitously employed
colleagues!

Ya reckon the Democrats would be so compassionate helping
multiculturalism if we forced them to voluntarily support building a
Christian church someplace?

I think they should pay for all that altruistic largesse from their own
pockets, rather than being allowed to steal money from the working stiffs!

Well, yeah. But I just want them to have the opportunity to be
make a mandatory voluntary contribution to something they oppose. In
the interest of fairness.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!