Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default American Money Wasted on Middle Eastern Mosques

.. wrote:
On 7/24/2011 8:15 PM, lid wrote:
YOUR tax money hard at work being spent by politicians whom could
obviously give a slim rat's ass about balancing the budget and
providing for the public health and welfare.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b5d_1311548511

Unbelievable.

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

With money confiscated from my paycheck, which is already meager enough,
then yes, I definitely object!!

If you want to pay out of your OWN pocket, knock yourself out, but it's
wrong to pick my pocket and those of the rest of my fortuitously employed
colleagues!

Hope This Helps!
Rich