Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] dav1936531@is.invalid is offline

Default American Money Wasted on Middle Eastern Mosques

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:11:33 -0700, "." wrote:

before you start on a racist rant, perhaps some fact checking is in
order - there was some $ allocated to restore some very very old
buildings, at if I recall, 2 were mosques - would you object to
restoring a 1500 year old abbey in England?

what is unbelievable about trying to help save historic buildings? have
you lost your senses?

No racist rant.....I just can't believe the government is wasting
money on such an epic scale, can't get a debt ceiling agreement, and
is about to crash the market when it opens tomorrow. But fortunately,
there IS money for this type of worthless ****.

Enjoy the ass kicking you're going to get in the market Monday, that
is, if you have any of your savings invested in stocks and such. The
Asian markets are down between 1 and 3 percent as I write this.
Dave