Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:37:36 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

He can be a very nice guy, when he wants something. Shrug. And he by
all accounts is competent at what he does. Least thats what he says.
Shrug.

He has had some rough road behind him..which he never mentions
here...chuckle..and some rough road ahead of him, which he denies.

I try to ignore him for the most part, until he takes a shot at me, and
then Im under no obligation to play touchy feely nice guy with him.

Im sure the readers here have noticed Ive never taken a cold shot at
him, but have only responded once he shot off his mouth. Or in the
thread that follows his spew.

But..he is a little guy. Maybe 5' 6" or so and weighs about 100 lbs
soaking wet...so his attitude, while not accepted..is not unusual for
little asswipes like him.

Shrug

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

What's that, Lassie? You say Steve B fell in the old well and sent you
with this note?

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

That was precious. You told us that few people are what you'd think they
are in person, followed by what you think John would be in person.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 30, 10:37*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive *had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. *For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. *I think with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

John is a class act...and your attempt to try to smear him is noted...

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

* * * * * * * * * * *Robert A. Heinlein- Hide quoted text -

John...I'm mad...Gummer likes you more than me.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Beryl" wrote in message
What's that, Lassie? You say Steve B fell in the old well and sent you
with this note?

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

That was precious. You told us that few people are what you'd think they
are in person, followed by what you think John would be in person.

and you are in two words ...... predictable and constant...........

You no longer have permission to talk to me...............

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:37 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.
And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.
Shrug
Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

John is a class act...and your attempt to try to smear him is noted...

Steve was just sayin' John isn't how he thinks he is. So he told us how
he thinks he is, confirming that he isn't. Or something.
(Brain damage)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Beryl" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:37 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.
And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.
Shrug
Gunner
Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think
with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

John is a class act...and your attempt to try to smear him is noted...

Steve was just sayin' John isn't how he thinks he is. So he told us how he
thinks he is, confirming that he isn't. Or something.
(Brain damage)

You must have been paying attention to my posts as yes, I do have brain
damage from a traumatic brain injury. What is it that you are implying by
bringing it up? Merely to casually mention it? To bring it to the
attention of others? To make fun of me because of it?

We all have infirmities, faults, flaws, and damage. Except those, of
course, who are perfect among us, and merely point the casualties out for
their own entertainment, amusement, and self-aggrandizement.

Too bad we can't have some of these conversations face to face and say these
things in a forum where they can be followed up with in depth physical male
discourse.........

Like real men in the real world do.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mar 31, 11:36*am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Beryl" wrote in message

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
[...]

Heart surgery pending?www.cabgbypasssurgery.com- Hide quoted text -

Steve..is this post addressed to me?

If it is, I did not "make fun" of your condition..nor did I know of
it.

And FWIW...I am the last person in the world anyone wants to threaten.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Beryl" wrote in message

Steve was just sayin' John isn't how he thinks he is. So he told us how he
thinks he is, confirming that he isn't. Or something.
(Brain damage)

You must have been paying attention to my posts as yes, I do have brain
damage from a traumatic brain injury. What is it that you are implying by
bringing it up? Merely to casually mention it? To bring it to the
attention of others? To make fun of me because of it?

I was merely enjoying the nonsense, and explaining why it's not your fault.

Too bad we can't have some of these conversations face to face and say these
things in a forum where they can be followed up with in depth physical male
discourse.........

Like real men in the real world do.

You'd faint, I'd throw cold water on you, then I'd calm you and help you
back into your truck.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:15:10 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

And FWIW...I am the last person in the world anyone wants to threaten.

TMT

or what? You'll sic your two snaggletooted mommies after him?

ROFL!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think
with John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring,
pontificating, and condescending in person.

You might think that Steve.
It's your right to do so.

Here is the reality.
I'm back in my room having finished three days conversing and strategizing
with Pickens and Haydon.
That's T. Boone and C. Gunn.....

The world as Americans have been BS's into believing doesn't and hasn't
existed for a long time.

JC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John R. Carroll wrote:
Steve B wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think
with John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring,
pontificating, and condescending in person.

You might think that Steve.
It's your right to do so.

Here is the reality.
I'm back in my room having finished three days conversing and strategizing
with Pickens and Haydon.
That's T. Boone and C. Gunn.....

The world as Americans have been BS's into believing doesn't and hasn't
existed for a long time.

JC

JOHN!!!

It's a secret!
You are not supposed to tell them...

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 22 May 2011 20:12:12 -0700, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

Steve B wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think
with John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring,
pontificating, and condescending in person.

You might think that Steve.
It's your right to do so.

Here is the reality.
I'm back in my room having finished three days conversing and strategizing
with Pickens and Haydon.
That's T. Boone and C. Gunn.....

The world as Americans have been BS's into believing doesn't and hasn't
existed for a long time.

JC

So do you think this series of electroshock therapy will finally cure
you?

Fascinating that you were having those sort of halucinations though.

Modern liberalism, even as its philosophers hold that no act is
objectively sinful, treats hypocrisy as a serious sin. Why? If nothing
is sinful, why is hypocrisy sinful? Hypocrisy is sinful -- that is,
damaging to the soul -- if the moral principles the hypocrite voices
then violates are true. But liberals tell us those principles aren't
true, that humans can depart from them without damage to their
character. So what's the moral problem with violating a moral code
liberals consider false in the first place?
Hypocrisy is a moral problem, but liberals can't reach that conclusion
on the basis of liberal moral philosophy. In order to denounce it, they
have to suspend their customary moral relativism and borrow the
principles of conservative moral philosophy. Then, once the target of
their moral outrage over hypocrisy is thoroughly eviscerated, they
abandon those principles and return to a skepticism about right and
wrong in which all forms of deception, including hypocrisy, are defensible.
--George Neumayr, "Self-Indulgent Liberal Man", _American Spectator_
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think
with John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring,
pontificating, and condescending in person.

You might think that Steve.
It's your right to do so.

Here is the reality.
I'm back in my room having finished three days conversing and strategizing
with Pickens and Haydon.
That's T. Boone and C. Gunn.....

The world as Americans have been BS's into believing doesn't and hasn't
existed for a long time.

JC

Holy ****. That conversation was months ago. Did you just regain
consciousness, or what?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve B wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner
Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think
with John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring,
pontificating, and condescending in person.

You might think that Steve.
It's your right to do so.

Here is the reality.
I'm back in my room having finished three days conversing and strategizing
with Pickens and Haydon.
That's T. Boone and C. Gunn.....

The world as Americans have been BS's into believing doesn't and hasn't
existed for a long time.

Naw... It just suked us in...