Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 08:37:36 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.

And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.

Shrug

Gunner

Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

He can be a very nice guy, when he wants something. Shrug. And he by
all accounts is competent at what he does. Least thats what he says.
Shrug.

He has had some rough road behind him..which he never mentions
here...chuckle..and some rough road ahead of him, which he denies.

I try to ignore him for the most part, until he takes a shot at me, and
then Im under no obligation to play touchy feely nice guy with him.

Im sure the readers here have noticed Ive never taken a cold shot at
him, but have only responded once he shot off his mouth. Or in the
thread that follows his spew.

But..he is a little guy. Maybe 5' 6" or so and weighs about 100 lbs
soaking wet...so his attitude, while not accepted..is not unusual for
little asswipes like him.

Shrug

Gunner

--

"You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once."
Robert A. Heinlein