Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

On 3/8/2011 11:50 AM, wrote:
On Mar 8, 2:30 pm, wrote:

None of you believed me when I said I had a degree and guns either. But
when I put up the proof on photobucket that shut more than a few mouths,
who by the way, didn't put up any proof of what they claimed. Some of
you just haven't gotten it yet that when I say something I mean it, and
you can count on it being true. You don't have to believe anything I say
but it just makes you wrong.

Hawke

I believed you when you said you had a degree from the University of
Calif at Chico. If you were going to lie, you would have picked a
different school.

But I do not believe everything that you say. Oh, I do believe you
mean it. But your belief does not make everything you say true. And
as usual you claim that makes me wrong. But there is no logic in that
statement.

Dan

You just have to be aware of when I'm giving facts, and when I do they
are correct, and when I'm giving my personal opinion. However, I learned
from Rush Limbaugh that even if you don't know what you are talking
about if you state it with extreme confidence people will usually
believe you. So I state things, shall I say, forcefully. If you come
across as a weenie nobody believes you even when you are right. But if
there is a time when you aren't sure if I'm just opining all you have to
do is ask. I'm really not trying to be prickish. It's just that you have
to be kind of an ass when you deal with right wingers, not that I
consider you one of those, they just don't respond well if you're nice.

Hawke