Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

"Beryl" wrote in message
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:35:25 -0800, Beryl wrote:

Steve B wrote:
I have lots of personal intimate stories about having to learn to
speak clearly again, drive a car and ride an ATV, balance, vertigo,
nastygmus, dysphasia, regaining math skills, getting back to working
with power tools, and the whole process of adapting.
And there's...

"I have PTSD, and am very fidgety when I see people doing stupid
things."
- Aug 15, 2010

"PTSD gives the person affected by it a hypervigilant perception of
everything. That is they are overly aware of impending or perceived
threats. They jump at loud noises. They see things that "might"
happen, and react almost as if those things are actually happening."
- Aug 17, 2010

Yikes. How did you ever get a permit to carry a concealed handgun?

Probably the same way you got out of the insane asylum.

Gunner

You and Steve B have much in common, except that you're broke.

Here's what you need to overcome that - a _massive_ head injury. That's
what turned things around for Steve, he collected megabuck$ after his
fortunate accident. And whether his stories now are real or imaginary
doesn't matter, the head trauma has left him in a blissful state (well,
except when he hears loud noises) so brain damage ism't always a bad thing
for some people.

FYI, because of the "Richards Decision" by the Nevada Supreme Court, an
employee accepts workman's compensation as sole recompense in an industrial
accident even where gross negligence or intentional actions can be proven.

I didn't get a dime.

You seem to know a lot for being so God damned stupid. If you have all this
time where you can go back and dig in the archives, you would have seen that
I reported the court cases as it progressed.

But then, you would have had to report all the facts, and not the selective
ones you choose to do so now. Or just misstating them, as in, "That's what
turned things around for Steve, he collected megabuck$ after his fortunate
accident." Losing about three years of your life is not fortunate.

My blissful state has come from adapting, life and finances going just fine,
working around my ranch and completing some long projects, having disposable
income, enjoying a spell of good health, being able to travel out of the US
about twice a year, being involved in helping people, being active in my
church, and a healthy outlook for my writing venture. Well, it's not
blissful, but I spend a lot of time laughing and enjoying my life. Then, I
expect to win the PowerBall at any time now, too.

How's things where you are?

You are becoming a bore, and I believe I have said everything to you that I
need to take the time for. You may go now.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

What's that, Lassie? You say Steve B fell in the old well and sent you
with this note?

How's things where you are?

Okay. Another beautiful day, maybe a bit warm to be out in a navy blue
t-shirt. I should have chosen a white one.