Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping Gummer

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 19:47:44 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Cliff wrote:
http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presi...886x1200866279
"Threats Against Obama Unprecedented"

Is Gummer out there with his slingshot and rubber-band pistola?

You know... people bitch and whine about a lot of Gunner's posts, but
the REAL BLOODY CHILDISH NUISANCE is the crap that some people post
about Gunner....

So why don't YOU and a whole bunch of others just **** right off...

Your goddamn drivel is FAR WORSE than anything Gunner has ever posted.

Retards....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Cliff wrote:
http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presi...ts-against-oba....
* "Threats Against Obama Unprecedented"

Is Gummer out there with his slingshot and rubber-band pistola?

*You know... people bitch and whine about a lot of Gunner's posts, but
the REAL BLOODY CHILDISH NUISANCE is the crap that some people post
about Gunner....

* So why don't YOU and a whole bunch of others just **** right off...

Your goddamn drivel is FAR WORSE than anything Gunner has ever posted.

Retards....

Exactly my sentiments.
I disagree with Gunner on many things, but he's posted a lot of
valuable stuff, and is a valuable contributor here.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Cliff wrote:
http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presi...ts-against-oba...
* "Threats Against Obama Unprecedented"

Is Gummer out there with his slingshot and rubber-band pistola?

*You know... people bitch and whine about a lot of Gunner's posts, but
the REAL BLOODY CHILDISH NUISANCE is the crap that some people post
about Gunner....

* So why don't YOU and a whole bunch of others just **** right off...

Your goddamn drivel is FAR WORSE than anything Gunner has ever posted.

Retards....

Exactly my sentiments.
I disagree with Gunner on many things, but he's posted a lot of
valuable stuff, and is a valuable contributor here.

Dave

I suspect that those tht post such crap are simply envious of what he
has done and what he knows.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Cliff wrote:

http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presi...ts-against-oba...
"Threats Against Obama Unprecedented"

Is Gummer out there with his slingshot and rubber-band pistola?

You know... people bitch and whine about a lot of Gunner's posts, but
the REAL BLOODY CHILDISH NUISANCE is the crap that some people post
about Gunner....

So why don't YOU and a whole bunch of others just **** right off...

Your goddamn drivel is FAR WORSE than anything Gunner has ever posted.

Retards....

Exactly my sentiments.
I disagree with Gunner on many things, but he's posted a lot of
valuable stuff, and is a valuable contributor here.

Dave

I suspect that those tht post such crap are simply envious of what he
has done and what he knows.

Jim

Yeah, everybody wants to grow up to be just like Gummer. He, He.

Hawke