Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Chandler Jim Chandler is offline

Default Ping Gummer

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:14:04 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 17, 2:48*pm, Alex B. Graham wrote:
On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 19:47:44 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Cliff wrote:
http://news.aol.com/main/obama-presi...ts-against-oba...
* "Threats Against Obama Unprecedented"

Is Gummer out there with his slingshot and rubber-band pistola?

*You know... people bitch and whine about a lot of Gunner's posts, but
the REAL BLOODY CHILDISH NUISANCE is the crap that some people post
about Gunner....

* So why don't YOU and a whole bunch of others just **** right off...

Your goddamn drivel is FAR WORSE than anything Gunner has ever posted.

Retards....

Exactly my sentiments.
I disagree with Gunner on many things, but he's posted a lot of
valuable stuff, and is a valuable contributor here.

Dave

I suspect that those tht post such crap are simply envious of what he
has done and what he knows.

Jim