Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gummer: MIA again

Cliff wrote:
He claimed he'd be back posting last weekend ....
Sick & back in the hospiats?

Sorry to disappoint you, Cliff.
He is in So Cal working on a project.

BTW, you seemed to have messed up your cross post addresses.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:

Cliff wrote:
He claimed he'd be back posting last weekend ....
Sick & back in the hospiats?

Sorry to disappoint you, Cliff.
He is in So Cal working on a project.

BTW, you seemed to have messed up your cross post addresses.

What is Gunner working on? Glad to see him up and about earning his living.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:

--

I don't think he's quite up to heavy work load yet,
just changing the brakes on his ex's car, and stuff.

It was actually a pretty ambitious list of jobs for a fellow
who just had such a close call.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Cliff wrote:
He claimed he'd be back posting last weekend ....
Sick & back in the hospiats?
Sorry to disappoint you, Cliff.
He is in So Cal working on a project.

BTW, you seemed to have messed up your cross post addresses.

What is Gunner working on? Glad to see him up and about earning his
living.

Wes
--

I don't think he's quite up to heavy work load yet,
just changing the brakes on his ex's car, and stuff.

It was actually a pretty ambitious list of jobs for a fellow
who just had such a close call.

He told me he got a gig doing pole-dancing at a strip club, it seems his
camouflage G-string is a big hit! But now he has to pay all his bills in
singles.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Buerste wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Cliff wrote:
He claimed he'd be back posting last weekend ....
Sick & back in the hospiats?
Sorry to disappoint you, Cliff.
He is in So Cal working on a project.

BTW, you seemed to have messed up your cross post addresses.
What is Gunner working on? Glad to see him up and about earning his
living.

Wes
--

I don't think he's quite up to heavy work load yet,
just changing the brakes on his ex's car, and stuff.

It was actually a pretty ambitious list of jobs for a fellow
who just had such a close call.

He told me he got a gig doing pole-dancing at a strip club, it seems his
camouflage G-string is a big hit! But now he has to pay all his bills in
singles.

LOL!

My girlfriend got some camouflage - three color PINK!

She kinda stole my old pauncho liner, but she said she'd give it back when
she finds a pink one.

takes all kinds, I guess...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 00:02:26 -0400, "Buerste" wrote:

"cavelamb" wrote in message
om...
Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Cliff wrote:
He claimed he'd be back posting last weekend ....
Sick & back in the hospiats?
Sorry to disappoint you, Cliff.
He is in So Cal working on a project.

BTW, you seemed to have messed up your cross post addresses.

What is Gunner working on? Glad to see him up and about earning his
living.

Wes
--

I don't think he's quite up to heavy work load yet,
just changing the brakes on his ex's car, and stuff.

It was actually a pretty ambitious list of jobs for a fellow
who just had such a close call.

He told me he got a gig doing pole-dancing at a strip club, it seems his
camouflage G-string is a big hit! But now he has to pay all his bills in
singles.

Nah....got a bunch of heavy tippers from Thailand and I got a ****load
of Bhat in big denominations. Gave me a rash around the waist
though...damnit....

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates

Ping Gummer Don Foreman Metalworking 12 April 12th 09 02:32 PM
Is Gummer Arse related to this guy? Pittman Pirate Metalworking 0 April 10th 09 02:45 PM
Ping Gummer Pittman Pirate Metalworking 0 April 9th 09 02:00 AM
Is Gummer Arse related to this guy? Pittman Pirate Metalworking 0 April 8th 09 03:43 AM
Ping Gummer Alex B. Graham Metalworking 3 November 18th 08 06:53 AM