Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default gummer: MIA again

Buerste wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
Wes wrote:
cavelamb wrote:

Cliff wrote:
He claimed he'd be back posting last weekend ....
Sick & back in the hospiats?
Sorry to disappoint you, Cliff.
He is in So Cal working on a project.

BTW, you seemed to have messed up your cross post addresses.
What is Gunner working on? Glad to see him up and about earning his
living.

Wes
--

I don't think he's quite up to heavy work load yet,
just changing the brakes on his ex's car, and stuff.

It was actually a pretty ambitious list of jobs for a fellow
who just had such a close call.

He told me he got a gig doing pole-dancing at a strip club, it seems his
camouflage G-string is a big hit! But now he has to pay all his bills in
singles.

LOL!

My girlfriend got some camouflage - three color PINK!

She kinda stole my old pauncho liner, but she said she'd give it back when
she finds a pink one.

takes all kinds, I guess...