Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Where's Gummer?

On 3/8/2011 6:57 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
wrote in message
On 3/7/2011 11:42 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
"Boris wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:30:26 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

wrote in message
justme wrote:
That is a shame. I hope that he recovers greatly.

This can happen to anyone.

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunneras...22097241260450

That picture is a couple years old, when he was in, I think, his
mid-fifties. He's about eighty now.

Yeah, a big old long heart surgery can do that to a fellow. More frickin
staples than a double door refrigerator box. I'd still bet on him against
Hawke in a knife fight in a dark room. Or any contest where Hawke is the
opponent.

Steve

Me too, and I'd want Hawke's money up front, before he walks into the
dark room.

I think Hawky would lose even if he was the only one in the dark room.

I've seen a picture of you. You look like an old man with white hair. I don't. I
still have my hair and it's still dark, and when I tell people how old I am they all
say you don't look it. And if you saw me and Gunner standing next to each other you
wouldn't be saying he could beat me at anything. But then you wingers are all into
fantasy anyway; so think whatever you want.

None of you believed me when I said I had a degree and guns either. But when I put
up the proof on photobucket that shut more than a few mouths, who by the way, didn't
put up any proof of what they claimed. Some of you just haven't gotten it yet that
when I say something I mean it, and you can count on it being true. You don't have
to believe anything I say but it just makes you wrong.

Hawke

You're just a very insecure hateful little man and I feel sorry for you.

Hey, how many times do I have to tell you, I only hate right wingers.

P.S. by the way, I'm a big man. Not bragging, just a fact.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

wrote in message
justme wrote:
[...]

And God! Don't forget how much you hate God. Which is OK, I doubt He thinks very
highly of you either. And, you hate everything else you can't comprehend.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

wrote in message
justme wrote:
[...]

It's said that the number of times someone has to have something told to
them indicates their level of intelligence. It seems to take you a hell
of a lot of repetition and you never get it. How could I hate god? I
don't think there is any such thing. I've also told you it's right
wingers that I hate. You are the one who keeps extending it to
everything and everyone else when that's not the case. It's evil people
I hate, which is why I hate the right wingers. Good people I like. But
right wingers are not good people. Take Wisconsin governor Scott Walker.
He's not a good person. He sucks and is a liar and a betrayer. In other
words he's a winger. Thus, he's someone I would hate. I can tell you one
thing for sure, I'd would like to knock him out cold. Then I'd put him
in prison.

Hawke