Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Where's Gummer?

"Beryl" wrote in message
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:37 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Gunner Asch" wrote

Oddly enough...Ive had personal contact with John Boi here, over the
years. We have dealt face to face.
And Im most certainly glad Im not him. For a multitude of reasons.
Shrug
Gunner
Few people are what you think once you meet them in person. I think
with
John, from his posts here, he'd be just as boring, pontificating, and
condescending in person.

John is a class act...and your attempt to try to smear him is noted...

Steve was just sayin' John isn't how he thinks he is. So he told us how he
thinks he is, confirming that he isn't. Or something.
(Brain damage)

You must have been paying attention to my posts as yes, I do have brain
damage from a traumatic brain injury. What is it that you are implying by
bringing it up? Merely to casually mention it? To bring it to the
attention of others? To make fun of me because of it?

We all have infirmities, faults, flaws, and damage. Except those, of
course, who are perfect among us, and merely point the casualties out for
their own entertainment, amusement, and self-aggrandizement.

Too bad we can't have some of these conversations face to face and say these
things in a forum where they can be followed up with in depth physical male
discourse.........

Like real men in the real world do.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?